Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arrived a bit early, so he could observe the club. Things seem to be going well, and there hadn't been any problems with the new bartender. He didn't think Lioni would mind what she did with the doorman, although he did think it a bit rude of Aurelle to come in and immediately set about making a 'pet'.

Leaving Olivette downstairs to watch for Quinton, in case he didn't recall where the stairs were --it did look different filled with people, after all-- he headed upstairs to wait.

Maybe he should call Rahyna after this? She seemed friendly with the new Seneschal, whom he had never met.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

~QUINTON JONES~
    BP 4

Quinton walked in about twenty minutes after eight...damn sun...Asa had probably picked the time stratigicly. Oh well he could be late. He walked in and looked around. The place was nice looking, and crowded a different crowd then at Avalon thses were the higher crust of the city..soft music, cigars fancy drinks....Finding the stairs he ascended them and knocked on the door.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Come in, please," Asa said.
    [color=red:rg2jbvpz]
    Was Quinton so self-absorbed he couldn't tell time? Or did he just like starting meetings with a subtle 'fuck you'?

Asa sat down. "What did you want to ask?"[/color:rg2jbvpz]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

~QUINTON JONES~
    BP 4

Walking in and taking a seat

Let me first apologize for being late, my driver was not ready on time and then my manor is further out of town to make that early time. I will next time make sure it is pushed to later to not take your precious time Priscus.

I wanted to know if you had thought of your second since you do have the other job of helping the Sheriff out.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Aha.

"My apologies," Asa responded to the explanation. "I didn't consider the distance of you estate," he added as he considered the rest of Quinton's words.

What an interesting predicament.

On the one hand, he could tell Quinton that with the Gardeners and Marcus resolved, he wouldn't be that busy. It might make him push the issue and perhaps offer something. On the other hand, he did need a Whip, and Quinton was one of the reasons he was Priscus. That he was a Titled Invictus couldn't be ignored, either.

Unless I'm completely mistaken?

"Are you asking if I've considered Miss Couer de Lion?" Asa asked.

Phrasing was important. Not "Are you asking me to...", but "Asking if I have..." allowed Quinton to answer without accepting an implied burden.

~QUINTON JONES~
    BP 4

BAIT taken.....now its time to set the hook

Oh no she is far to young to be asked to take such a high task, but I do greatly appreciate the offered idea. I was thinking more of a scribe for the Ventrue meetings. This way she can learn the ways and ideas of the Ventrue while showing she can be helpful.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

A scribe?

"She already attends the meetings -- how would writing down what is said help her learn when she already listens?" Asa asked, looking curious.

~QUINTON JONES~
    BP 4

Leaning forward he leans on the table

A scribe is not for the scriber but for yourself and those that for some reason might have missed the last gathering. This way if somebody misses something important or if a disagreement does happen it can be rehashed and looked at from a point of view that is not directly involved in the discussion, hopefully. It will also help her in learning how to remain attentive to everything that is going on.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You have a point," Asa agreed, "but wouldn't bringing a recording device be more effective? Otherwise --in the case of a dispute-- none could claim the transcription was inaccurate."

~QUINTON JONES~
    BP 4

Sitting straight as he heard the horror of one of them....things

We put way to much into the Kine's modern convience. A personal touch should be kept as much as possible you should be wise to remember that being as you have just stepped into the Invictus. A letter shows much more respect to those of your station or higher then some flash of light on a screen or the whine of a tape. Not to mention those that are not picked up on those things.

Quinton was visiably disdaniful at the mere mention of this concept

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread