Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Food and a Job

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Seraphina made her way out into the night and decided to go over to see Lioni she walks into The Asylum and heads straight to the bar and looks over the menu before ordering herself a Spiked Mike when the bartender brings the drink to her she looks at him "I need to speak with Mrs. Dupre if she is available."

Lioni comes up behind Seraphina and slides onto the stool next to her. "Ms. Dupree is always available. What can I do for you my dear? You are looking lovely this evening."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Seraphina turns towards Lioni "Mrs. Dupre a pleasure to see you again I hope all is well with you." she pauses a moment before continuing "The reason for my visit is that I feel I have been overstaying my welcome at the hotel I am currently residing in even though the Priscus has not stated as much but I feel that I need to start carrying my own a bit so I am in need of a job and was hoping maybe you would have one available." she looks at Lioni awaiting a response hoping she is not asking to much from someone she has just met.

Lioni nods, looking the girl over skeptically. "What are your skills? Can you dance? Hang? Beat, properly mind you. What can you offer me here?"

Seraphina thought for a moment before answering the question "I can dance a little, beat yeah well that's definitely out hanging that sounds easy I am willing to learn any but if I had to pick I would say dance even though I'm not sure how many people would want to watch a bald woman with very little endowments." she gives a slight smirk at her comment and realizes that most of her skills lie behind the scenes not on the stage but at this point she will take what she can get.

Lioni considers it for a moment, then glances at Cozette tending bar. Maybe the girl could use some help. "How are you with customers? Tending the bar, waitressing, that sort of thing. I have a number of outfits in the back that would look smashing on you. I am sure no one would notice the lack of endowment."

Seraphina looks at Lioni for a moment and then smiles "That sounds wonderful I would be more than happy to help out with tending bar when would you like me to start?"

Lioni looks around. "We are a bit slow right now, but you can start tonight just to get your feet wet. Follow me."

She picks up Seraphina's drink and leads the woman toward the back of the club. She goes behind a curtain and down a long hallway with doors on both sides. Standing in front of the last door, she hands the glass to Sera, then unlocks the door. She opens it and motions for the other woman to step inside.

The room is large, with comfortable chairs and couches in various places. There are four other doors in this room. Lioni walks over and opens one to reveal a closet brimming with clothes. She begins to sort through the closet looking for a particular outfit.

"This is the dressing room. I will give you a key for it later. Now, the rules are very simple. Flirting and touching are allowed, but no grabbing, groping, or any other kind of unnecessary contact. waitresses do not service the customers. The dancers usually do that. And all tips are kept. I don't take a percentage of those. You girls need the money more then I do. I would tell you no drinking on the job, but I don't think that will be a problem. You can grab a drink whenever you want, but not biting the customers. It's bad for business."

She finally pulls out a very short plaid skirt and a small white top. Cute little plaid pumps complete the outfit. "This should fit you. The School-girl look is easy to pull off. We'll find more intricate outfits for you once you get settled. Generally the girls will choose a theme they are fond of. Goth, Dominatrix, whatever suits them. Think you can handle that?"

Seraphina watches as Lioni paws through the clothing like a bear after bugs in a log as she listens to all the rules being laid out she downs the drink she is holding when Lioni finally turns around with the outfit she has picked out Seraphina smiles and thinks to herself I can do this before opening her mouth "This will work fine for the evening I will take a look around and see what else strikes my eye later. Is there anything else I should know." she asks as she sets down her glass and takes the outfit from Lioni and starts to strip down.

Lioni watches Seraphina strip, appraising the woman's body with a practiced eye. "Yes, some of the girls get attached to the customers. We try to keep this to a minimum, but there is only so much control you can have over so many people. If you see this happening, let me know. Also, we do allow feeding here, but only in special rooms. You might be asked to take a few patrons there. Rooms 9-12 are the feeding rooms. 1-9 are off limits to our kind, unless they just want to play. If any feeding goes on in those rooms, let me know, or make sure the patron is removed. The only girl here that has a master is Cozette, the other bartender you will be working with. She is mine, and off limits to everyone. That's about it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread