Ended
Watch

Welcome home

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    d
    defarious

"Much better" He says with a smile as he takes in her beautiful figure. "This makes the wait well worth with" He says as he pulls her close kissing her deeply.

"Let's see if we can make it even better..." she presses his body back against the sea of pillows, letting her hands slip out to catch each of his wrists and pinning him to the bed. Then she brings her leg over to straddle him, pressing against him, sucking and biting at his neck and chest. She lets her legs entwine around his, loving the feeling of being so close to him, but wanting to be closer.

And suddenly her hunger was becoming much more predatorial. She could all but feel his blood beneath his skin, and couldn't remember the last time she ate. Stop. Stop it! She tried to get back to where she was, to focus on Neil and the kisses and the pleasure that was about to come. But if she could have just one little taste. Just one little bite. God, she knew he would taste sooooooo good. She could already imagine what he'd be like...

What was that noise? Was that her phone? Jesus... Only one person ever called her this late.

"Umm, Neil? Hold on... Just a sec."

d
    defarious

Surprised by her sudden aggressive nature Neil lays back allowing her to do what she would. All the stress of his previous week seeming to be a distant thing as he feels her mouth on his neck and chest. His wrist pinned down and his waist straddled, all he could was enjoy the sensation until the phone rang. He held back a frustrated groan and hoped it wasn't anything too important.

Neil nodded "Just hurry back" he says with a grin

Creeping quietly back into her bedroom, she made sure the phone was on silent this time, and crawled back up onto the bed, next to Neil. Antoinette refused to let the cryptic conversations from her Sire ruin the fun she should be having.

"Now. Where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?" She kissed Neil passionately, just to let him know she was back, then smiled wickedly, invited him to climb on top of her this time.

d
    defarious

A part of Neil was curious about the phone call but that part vanished as she kissed him. "Mmm... lets see if I can refresh your memory." Climbing on top of her kissed her deeply be and trailed down to her neck nibbling playfully in between kisses. He felt a growing urge to bite harder as his hunger rose, forcing himself to move away from her neck kissing her again on the lips. "I think we were somewhere around here." he says with a grin

Tilting her her hips she delighted in the feeling of him against her, and wanted to beg for more. But the craving for the sex was neck-in-neck with the overwhelming hunger, a ravenous monster having been unleashed inside her by her lust for this man. If he didn't start this soon, she really wouldn't be able to prevent herself from attacking him. Her eyes glittered unnaturally with her thirst and aching.

"Neil, please, if you don't do this now for me, I won't be able to hold myself back. Hold me tight, K?"

d
    defarious

"Of course my dear."

Neil held her tight as he started, slow and passionate at first but picking up his speed as his desire and need took over. Biting his bottom lip in order to try to keep from making too much noise, feeling blood trickle down from his own bottom lip. He held her tighter as he continued.

>FADE TO BLACK<

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.