Ended
Watch

Welcome home

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    d
    defarious

Neil steps out of the cab, looking up at the building Antoinette and Nicolo shared, deciding not too bring his car over until he has spoken with Nicolo. If they could come to an agreement he could bring his car over anytime and claim it is Primogen business.

He had not seen Antoinette since she was about to leave for Italy and hoped that she did not mind an unannounced visit. walking up to her door he gave it a soft knock knowing Zero had already alerted her to his arrival. Standing there he fiddled with his suit trying to make sure he looked proper.

Running a hand through is hair he suddenly wondered if this was a bad idea but it was too late, he'd see how it turned out.

Baron Quinton had just dropped her off after Court, and she'd come home to a dark flat and a sleeping Alexandra on her couch. Poor thing -- she must be exhausted... After some deliberation, Antoinette decided to hold off on delivering the second dose tonight. Technically it hadn't even been a full 24 hours yet, and she just looked so sweet and peaceful sleeping on the couch. It could wait until tomorrow evening when she had recovered from the time difference.

Antoinette removed her heels so she would not make a sound on the hard wood floors, and began to make her way to her bedroom when she heard a soft knock at the door. Odd – did Baron Quinton forget something? Or was it...

She ran back to the door as fast as she possibly could and jumped at the security window to see... YES! Undoing the locks as fast as she could, she squealed a greeting and jumped into his arms. "Neil!!! You came! I missed you!" Her arms encircled his neck and she covered him in kisses.

d
    defarious

Neil wraps his arms around Antoinette as he smiles "I missed you as well " he says between kisses. He leans forward interrupting her barrage of kisses to give her a kiss of his own a soft, needing kiss before leaning back and looking into her eyes "So tell me how was how was your trip?"

Antoinette laughed "Well, first let's get out of the hall. And out of the living room – Alexandra is sleeping out here. I wanted to introduce you, but she is completely dead to the world. And 'I' didn't kill her, I swear." she smiled at her silly joke. "So, we could go back to my bedroom I guess? We can shut the door and keep the noise down that way." She hoped that hadn't come out wrong. "You know what I mean." She grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, and Zero is still at the kennel, so you don't have to worry about him. It's your lucky day!" She gave him a devious little grin, took him by the hand and led him back to her bedroom. Once there she threw her Jimmy Choos in the closet and pounced up on the bed, inviting Neil to follow, propping up the pillows so she could get comfortable, lying next to him and stroking his long, blond hair.

"Italy was great. We found the three cars which are totally cute and fun to drive. I can't wait for you to check them out, you will have so much fun. I'm even thinking of building a track here so we can race each other. There was a bit of a rough patch there with Baron Quinton, but I finally got what he was trying to teach me. He is just kind of tough about things sometimes. It makes it sort of hard. It made me want to be home, here with you so much. But then we seemed to make up, mostly because I apologized I guess and, I don't know. I probably shouldn't be telling you any of this. He would so kill me. But the trip was really cool. We bought several horses so I could start a hunt club. Do you want to learn how to ride? How much fun would that be?"

"So... what did you do while I was gone?"

d
    defarious

Neil laughs softly at himself for forgetting they were still in th hall. Following Antoinette to her room he smiles. "So I get you all to myself tonight?"

Neil took his coat off and loosened his tie before laying down next to her. "Well I'm sure Quinton just wants to make sure you learn properly, but thankfully you are home now and you can always come to me when you need to vent." Looking into her eyes he smiles "But I would love for a chance to race you, I still haven't seen how well you drive yet." He chuckles slightly when she mentions horse back riding "I'd love for you to teach me how to ride."

"Hmm... well I fear my time was not as exciting as yours I opened the Lily worked on improving it besides that not much more. I am a rather boring person."

"Are not." She shook her head in utter disbelief. "I think you're the most interesting Kindred around." She brought her hand around to hold his jaw, tight, and brought her lips down on his, kissing him harder now. The sweetness from before was gone. Replaced with a want so deep, it ripped and tore to be acknowledged and brought to the surface. She began to humor it, letting her fang tease his lips, then slid down to find the tender curve of his neck.

"Yes... I'd say I find you very interesting indeed. " It was all she could do not to sink her sharp little teeth into his neck, so instead she concentrated on pressing her body against his, focusing on the reaction he was giving her.

d
    defarious

Neil matches her kiss with his own want and desire as she goes to his neck he moves close to her ear whispering "That is good to hear" he gives her ear a playful bite as she presses up against him feeling his self control give away to his desire.

"Mmm, yes. I like that. More bites." She laughs playfully at him. "And... let's lose this..." she grabs his tie and pulls him in close to her for another kiss. "And this?" She runs her hand down the buttons of his pressed, starched shirt "Do you really need this? Let's lose this." And she slips her hand just inside the waistband of his immaculately tailored pants. "When it really comes down to it, do you actually need these Neil? I'm thinking no. I'm thinking, they come off too. Off with the whole lot of them!"

She gave him her devious, mischievous smile, daring him to deny her.

d
    defarious

Neil bites Antoinette's bottom lip as she pulls him in for the kiss and grins. "Your right I am over dressed" Part of him just wants to rip his shirt off but he knows he'll need it intact so he quickly unbuttons it and throws it to the side is tie and pants quickly follow. Sitting on her bed he kisses her neck giving it a playful nibble. "Your turn"

"Oh god. This was definitely worth coming home for." She runs her hand down his hard, cold chest and shivers in pleasure herself. Then she peels out of the black skin-tight cigarette pants and top she's wearing to reveal a really gorgeous, lacy black bra and panties.

"Better?" she taunts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.