1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meeting with Karsh

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama recieved the text and made his way to Karsh's place as soon as he got it. Time was running out and he didn't want the hounds after him. He made it to the Grindhouse about fifteen minutes after recieving Priscus Karsh's text.

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Karsh was standing outside as O-Yama walked up

Walk with me young man.....

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama falls into step with the Priscus, waiting for him to speak, not wanting to be rude.

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Karsh starts walking into the lot away from the other visitors of the theater.

Are you trying to bring our clan into disfavor by not attending the MANDATORY meeting?[/i]

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"No, by no means would I try something as such. I did not hear of the meeting until it was too late and I did not want to intrude after the meeting had already progressed so far, I thought it would cause more harm than good to show up late than not show up at all. I understand that I should have made it to the meeting and I accept responsibility for my actions."

O-Yama looks at Karsh with a stoic face, his eyes showing that he expects punishment, but hoping that it would not come to that.

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Karsh continues walking deeper into the parking lot finding the dark areas as he does this.

Both Myself and Harpy Rahyna posted missives in every Elysium in the city....not to mention I sent Texts to all the Nosferatu. I also know it was the talk of hte town for so many, so either you have had your phone off and been living under a rock or you just ignored this summons. Now how do you want to correct this mistake?

Kharn

"I would meet with the Seneschal as soon as possible to get myself reacknowledged and after that submit myself to your rule. In my breathing days, dishonoring your lord demanded Seppuku, but suicide is hard for one who is already dead. I think, given my current condition, that I should leave the descision of what should be done after my reacknowledgedment in your hands."

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Stopping and looking at him

That might be a bit much but you should call and arrange an appointment with the Seneschal.

Hands him a card

Now pick your words carefully as you arrange this. She may be new but she has a way with words and you could very well find yourself oweing her.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

"That seems well then, I will call her immediately, oh and if I could speak with you on another matter."

O-Yama paused for a moment as he thought of how best to inquire.

"As I am sure you know as both a Harpy, and as my Priscus, I am without Covenant, and I would like to know more about the Ordo, if we could discuss this after my meeting with Seneschal Shadow?"

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Karsh looks at him, and steps back to look the man up and down

Son you talk the talk of discipline and honor, but your actions have shown me that this is not in your soul. I will talk with you about my group of choice but you will need to search your soul to see if your ready to change your self to join our group, I am not turning you away I am just making sure you understand what it is your asking.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread