Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
Haunting About

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Anton creeps along a wall, keeping an arm of scripture cocked as he watches, poised to pluck a straggler from the vile evenings being enjoyed beyond this enclave he'd made from a couple of Damned and an alley.

"Nothing pressing, Arnold. We got this night and this raging river of revellers, lapping below that sanctity. Makes it easy to forget sustenance can't come without no meaning. No banquet of scraps, this."

The Haunt's profile nearly melts into the side of the building he presses himself against as he twists his head to face out of the alley, ravenous zeal flashing from his eyes.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

J
    JollyGiant

Harry nods in agreement. "It's nothing we can't handle. As Anton said, there is plenty of opportunity waiting just ahead. Better to talk and enjoy one's company than go out an glut one's self."

Harry leans against one brick wall, cracking his knuckles as he does so. "You have a point though. With our shared, shall we say, methodology, perhaps we might put ourselves to some use."

"Then I think we can be friends. I'm going to continue my walk, want to get a good feel for the city. I'll give you a number where you can call, or text, if you're so accustomed to today's technology. Until we meet again, gentlemen.

Arnold gives them his number. He draws his hood back over his head, and melts into the back of the alley.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Anton nods farewell, still pressed flat against the surface. As he relaxes dead, ropy muscle, the marks of obscure scripture seem to swim about his flesh at a glacial rate that leaves the viewer wondering whether it's moving at all or whether it's merely a trick of the light. He steps from the wall to see the back of Arnold Culler before turning to Harry.

"So you know much about this city's Sanctified? I seen that Primogen-Priest they got but precious little else apart from you and I."

J
    JollyGiant

Harry puts Arnold's number in his pocket, and gives a short wave goodbye. He grimaces at Anton's question as he asks it, but manages to wipe it from his face before turning to meet the Kindred's gaze.

"I'm afraid there's precious little else besides us. Used to be a Bishop, helluva tough woman, but she's not around. They replaced her from what I understand, though I haven't had the opportunity to meet the new Bishop yet."

"Well now, that vexes me a great deal. See, when a city's down to scraps of Sanctity, well, that's when they need be cosy as lice. You know a way I can get face time with this Primogen-Priest?"

Anton produces a tiny nub of a pencil and a stained scrap of paper from a pocket.

J
    JollyGiant

Harry nods repeatedly as he speaks. [color=red]"Yeah, in his capacity as Priest, he often gives the midnight mass at All Hallows Church of the Sanctified. Lovely how they include our name right in the title, right? Anyway, I think that's probably the best way to get a hold of him."

Anton folds the paper, scribbling the name of the place down. He slips it away, flexing the limited muscles in his face briefly changing his rigor grin into a pantomime of exasperation as he feels the hunger filling vacant eyes dance along bones and grey veins. He gestures towards the mouth of the alley with the sort of bony ruin of a hand deserving a collection of talons, but instead shows only glazed callouses where fingernails should be.

"Noted. Now what say we see if we can't pluck one of God's wayward fish from this Sinner's stream?"

J
    JollyGiant

Harry grins hungrily, revealing pointed yellow teeth. "I was hoping you might say that."

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread