1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Meeting with the Children

Very Interesting Predators
Feb 14, 2022 - Feb 17, 2022
(Grand Opening) Some steps aside
Feb 16, 2022 - Mar 8, 2022
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Lori and Sean arrive at Elaine Hunter's residence. They're both dressed in clean, plain clothes. Made of natural fabrics.

When they get there they look around, trying to get an impression for what kind of place they're at.

Narration:

The Hunter residence is a humble but well-kept suburban residence, with a small yard area in front, slightly larger in back. The lawn is not very green, but that's true of lots of yards in California's drought. There are hedges, well-maintained, and boxes with flowers and herbs.

The house has a double wide garage. There are two vehicles parked in the garage - an old green VW bug, and a Jeep - and two more parked in the driveway (a Honda minivan and an older-model Toyota Camry. In the front picture windows hang a couple of stained glass ornaments depicting the familiar pentacle (5-pointed star, pointed upward) associated with Wicca and other pagan faiths, plus some other glass ornaments depicting small winged fairies - sort of like Tinkerbell, but naked. Otherwise it looks a lot like any number of other homes in the neighborhood.

As you approach, you can see two young women and a young man sprawled on and in front of a couch, watching TV, and two other women - middle-aged - sitting at a table, surrounded by papers. One of the women is talking on a cel phone, the other is sipping from a cup while looking at some papers.

Lori smirks at Sean. She was still unable to get over how good he looked ever since he did that spa thing he'd mentioned.

They would have fun later, now was the time for Covenant matters.

She smiles teasingly at Sean "Remember what Circe said. I'll do the talkin."

She sticks his tongue out at him and Sean returns the gesture.

They walk up to the door and Lori rings the doorbell.

Narration:

One of the girls from in front of the TV answers the door. She looks about 19, with long, honey-blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes and a wide, pretty smile and wears grey sweatpants and a pink tshirt that stops short of her pierced navel. She glances at Lori and Sean, obviously noticing their body work and Sean's haircut, then says "Hi, can I help you?"

Lori smiles brightly at the young woman "Hi there. I'm Lori and this is my friend Sean. We're here to see Elaine."

"Oh, yeah, she's expecting you, c'mon in. I'm Cassie."

She looks over at one of her friends watching TV. "Hey, Cyn, check out the body art."

The girl over by the TV has dyed-red hair, glasses with black rims and several visible facial piercings, as well as tattoos on her biceps and shoulders, visible because she's wearing a black tank top. She wears dark makeup and is average build.

"Whoa, sweet!" the girl says. "Who does your work?" she asks, looking back and forth between Lori and Sean.

The other person by the TV is a very thin young man with strait, short hair, dressed in a lime green t-shirt and black shorts.

Buffy is on the large plasma screen TV. The young blonde slayer is fighting Spike in what appears to be an abandond building, the two of them knocking holes in walls.

One of the women by the table walks forward. She is clearly Cassie's mother - same honey-blonde hair, same green eyes, same general facial structure and pretty smile. She looks about 40, tanned and still in good shape. She wears sandals, a white peasant-style blouse, a colorful knee-length skirt with African designs and a silver pentacle pendant.

"If I wait for my daughter to have manners, we'll never get to talking. I'm Elaine Hunter. Please, come on in. I have some herbal tea or some juice, and I think Cassie has some sort of soda. Would you like something to drink?"

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean grins, lifting up his shirt in the front to reveal more tattoos on his taut midriff and chest. The colors seeming brighter and the lines are more defined after his visit to Taylor's Taurobolium. "I got em down in San Francisco. A guy named Pickaxe runs a shop in the East Bay where I used to hang out."

He notices Elaine step up and he remembers where he is. He drops his shirt, smoothing it out on the front, moving a bit closer to Lori and letting her answer first.

Lori surreptitiously kicks Sean in the foot when he starts showing off his tats to Elaine's daughter and her friend. She shoots him a look that obviously says Cut the shit.

Lori and Sean follows Elaine into the room. At her offer for drinks Lori answers.

"Oh, uh, no, that's alright. Thanks anyway. I'm Lori Meyers, this is my friend and partner Sean O'Neill. We're part of a group called the Singers to the Mother. Like I said on the phone, we're new in Sacramento."

"Well, as the official-as-it-gets spokesperson for the Sacramento area pagan community, let me welcome you here," Elaine says. She leads Lori and Sean over to the kitchen table, where the other woman is compiling some information on a legal pad. "This is my partner, Vicki. She's also the treasurer for the Children."

Vicki looks to be a couple years older than Elaine, with a solid build. Her hair is cut in a less-than-flattering fashion - something resembling a longer version of a bowl cut - and streaked with grey. "Treasurer with about $11.75 to work with right now. Pleased to meet you." She extends a hand to Lori.

Elaine pulls out some chairs so Sean and Lori can sit. "So, tell me a little about your group, the Singers, Lori. How many members do you have, why did you come here.... and who is the leader?"

Lori smiles and shakes hands with Elaine's other half.

In answer to Elaine's questions Lori responds "Besides Sean and I there are three more. Our leader is known to us as Circe. A few weeks ago we all pitched in on a bit of land on the outskirts of the town that's, like, SO much better then where we were doing our rites and meetings before. It's got old farm stuff, some forest, and a forest clearing that looks beautiful at night. We originally come from down by San Jose, but we're really liking the scene around here a lot."

She looks over at Sean, taking his hand and squeezing it, before looking back at Elaine.

"So, please, tell us more about the Children of Gaea."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread