Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Spelunking Sacramento

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis had been wondering about this for some time and it was time to go find out...So after getting the info from The Mole he headed to the area that Sunshine had claimed as his own in the storm drains and catacombs and started hunting no Looking for the man that used to be known as Jeremy.

Jeremy is Davis you out their?

Davis called into the dark tunnels

Kharn

Hearing his mortal name Sunshine perked up from his meal of a small dog. He recognised the voice, and moved quite loudly so as not to suprise Davis as he turned around a corner and brought himself into view.

"Davis? You calling for me? Whats up, we got a problem that needs handling?"

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis blinks.....is he serious?

Well first you did not show to the Court and need to present yourself before your free pass is up so I intend to help you make your appointment with His Majesty. You ready?

But before you answer that, I need to know if your done with your under your breath comments about His Majesty. If not then our appointment will be with the city boundries. So do we head north (city limits) or south (Prince), you can now answer.

Kharn

"South, sorry I was a little sour about the events of the party, shit got a little retarded, and I popped off at the mouth, but I see his reasoning behind what he did and well... He's the Prince for a reason, that means respect is due. Yeah, I'm ready."

Sunshine said this all with a small smile on his face, but his eyes showed that he was sincere about his apology for his actions.

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis leads them off down the sewers to the subterranian entrace of the prince....

I am glad you understand where I am coming from

Kharn

Sunshine follows after Davis, allowing him to lead the way to the Prince's place.

"So, after being acknowledged, everythings cool with me being here right?"

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

Davis looks back and shakes his head slowly

Well you decided to not show for the manditory meeting so lets hope he is in a much better mood.

Kharn

"Well heres hoping then, I guess..."

Sunshine said with a shrug.

~DAVIS, HOUND~
    Pro 1

The two walked for a while and then came to a solid metal door with a speaker box set next to it. Davis pushed the button a voice came over asking who was thier

Davis and Sunshine we have an appointment with the Prince.

moments later the door opens and they enter into a stairwell headed down

(Wits+Survival-4, pm me the roll}

Kharn

Sunshine made a mental note, memorizing the path they had taken to get to the Prince's home, in case he ever needed to take this path again in the future.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread