Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Learn to fight.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Oui! I would love to, oh you will look so handsome...Not that you dont already... Give me your measurements and I will get things for you... she smiles widely, full lips seeming to beg for kisses.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Brilliant, thank you Aurelie, you don't know what it means to actually find someone willing to help, especially someone like me."

Someone like you? A kind handsome man who protects fair maidens? she smiles, unable to resist kissing along his neck again, getting hungry because she drinks so little when she does feed.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Yeah, someone like me." His voice sounds sad and distant but allows her to kiss his neck, his arms still holding her tight, never wishing to let her go.

Do not be sad mon'Darren...You make my heart ache...Let me take the pain away... she breathes, biting, sending him into that incredibly euphoric state again.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren's heart soars and the adrenaline pumping through his body is the best high anyone could feel. Euphoria at its most sublime. There is no pain only pleasure. There is no-one but him and the angel in his arms.

She drinks a little deeper, enjoying his strong arms holding her tight, letting him get a little looser. She licks along the wound, then bites her tongue before finding his mouth in a deep kiss while the pleasure of The Kiss is still surging through his veins.

She finds herself wanting nothing more than to have this honest man be at her side as a friend and confidant, as a protector... As everything she needs.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren accepts her lips without protest and feels as if he is rising through the roof. "Aurelie..." he whispers, not wanting to stop.

Mm? she breathes, not particularly interested in stopping herself, her vitae flavoring their deep kisses.

Darren Nash

PRE

"I think I..." He cannot carry on with those words but instead holds her far longer than he means to.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread