Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Learn to fight.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Aura works hard happy to see people returning to her bar, her lovely face and sweet demeanor getting her far with the wealthy of the city.

By the end of the night she is quite ready to spend some time with Darren, very excited to learn how to fight, something totally out of her experience and comfort level, but wanting to know how to get away from things that try to hurt her or scare her. She has a brief inkling in her mind as to why that might be, but doesnt seem to draw any connections. When the bar is empty she goes in the back and changes into skin tight work out pants that go to her knees, showing off lean muscle earned by hard work dancing. A soft hoody over tank top completes the look along with pull on sneakers.

She trots back out into the main part of the empty club, looking for Darren.

Darren Nash

PRE

After the last of the punters leave the club, Darren locks up and goes back to the bar to find Aura ready in her training gear.
    "Just give me a minute, I'll go get changed," he says grabbing his holdall from behind the bar, aknowledging her desire to train, a similar desire that once burned in his own belly. He comes back out of the restroom wearing a pair of dark grey training pants and a white tee that only covers part of his scupltured arms and pulls tight against his chisled pectorals. His white boxing boots aren't anything fancy but seen him through many fights, and they show. He dumps his holdall on the floor.
    "Sorry about the clothes, must get round to buying some new boots," Darren says with a chuckle.
    "So, do you wanna do this here or go someplace else?"

Where ever is best mon' Darren, I am happy to go anywhere, she smiles widely, unable to help but look over his rippling muscles with satisfaction. She finds herself just a little confused that the man is acting like they never shared those oh-so-lovely kisses the day before.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Here will do then," he replies. He then smiles at her. "I just gotta ask; Do you look good in any outfit?" He then leans in for a kiss before training starts.

I should ask the same of you Darren.... she smiles widely, lighting up the room. She returns the kiss with obvious need and delight, then smiles, ready to learn.

I...I would like to know how to get free if some one grabs me, or some little trick to get them away... she murmurs.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Ok," he thinks, "Lets start from the beginning and go from there. Take up the stance I showed you last night," as he says this Darren grabs a couple of focus mitts from his back, designed to worn on the hands and to help accuracy.

"Now, I want you to shuffle in, leading with your left leg and jab the pad with your left hand."

She nods, concentrating hard, having a natural grace, coordination, and balance that aid her, just not as much strength behind her punches as someone who knows how to fight.

She does this for some time, asking him as she takes a short break, "so...what about this lack of charm you speak of, I find you very charming."

Darren Nash

PRE

Pulling off the focus pads, Darren drops them to the floor and grabs a drink, looking a bit embarrassed. "Well, not really. When it comes to looking the part, then sure, I get by. Its when I open my mouth and try to say something interesting that my brain goes to mush, ya know?" He laughs as he continues, "I usually end up putting my foot in my mouth instead."

Hm... Here, you are comfortable with me oui? Pretend I am some young rich man who has come to the Lily for entertainment and sees you at the door. He says, fine night my good man, what can I find to interest myself here? she smiles reassuringly, truly wanting to help him.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren looks down at her, crossing his arms in a menacing manner and stares at her, his mouth firmly shut assessing the situation. Finally, he states "Its a club mate, with music and drinks. Just don't cause any trouble and the night will run smooth."

Darren then uncrosses his arms and smiles at Aura. "Well, how's that?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread