Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Learn to fight.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Would you like to go somewhere? she asks softly, practically glued to the man. Or do you need to be getting home?

Darren Nash

PRE

"I could go somewhere," he replies, "But isn't it getting late for you?"

A little... Its getting close to dawn... she murmurs, thinking he doesnt want her, but still curled up to his chest.

Darren Nash

PRE

His eyebrows furrow, quizzically but the moment passes. "Its ok. I don't want to leave either, but if Neil finds out we're using his club as a gym-stroke-backseat, he might go a bit mental. I wouldn't want to jeopardise your job, Aura."

You are so kind... You are right...Perhaps you could show me your home on my night off? she asks softly.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Well, to be honest, its a student lodge but the kids there are all ok. I'm sure if they saw you, I would have to fend them off myself. Anyways, I get free bed and board for doing some home improvements. Just cleaned out an old shed and got the nod that I could turn it into a gym, so that's what I'm doing on my day's off." He sighs, "It not much, but it'll do."

Ah... I am staying with a friend since I just moved here... But as soon as I get my own place... I would be glad to have you stay there with me... she murmurs, finally pulling away from him to gather up her things.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Sounds good to me," He replies, grabbing his own bag and leaning in for one final kiss. "I'm not sure when I'm working next. Will you ring me?" he asks, his voice almost pleading while his face is begging.

"Of course," she smiles reassuringly, caressing his cheek and along his jaw as they kiss.

You can call me any time, or text me...or visit me when I am working... My next day off is coming up, we can spend the entire night together then... I will call you tomorrow night... she smiles, giving him one last mind blowing kiss before pulling away and heading out into the night.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread