Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A mysterius text message

THREADID
    S
    Soul

Marius had received the short message from Aurelie, asking him for help, and immediately jumped on his bike. He didn't know who she had meant in her text, but he would find out soon enough. He made his way to the Asylum with haste, hoping she was there and ok.

He pulled in next to the entrance, where he had seen Aurelie stand and wait for him to arrive almost every time he had been here. His beast rattled its cage again, as the weight of the text message came back to him. He had promised to protect her.
    With a focused act of will he calmed his beast and headed for the door; it would do no good to loose his composure here.

When the doorman stopped him, he gave his name, and asked to see Lioni, the Mistress of the House.

He still wore the cloth he had at the Grindhouse, having received the message before he had a chance to change.

((My apologies for this post coming so late, I had a rough week and not enough time to think about how to start it off.))

{ST NOTE: This is in no way the same night as the Court Thread, it will be as any other thread on the day of the last post, is when it will happen}

Lioni comes to the door and looks Marius up and down before speaking. "What can I do for you this evening, Marius?"

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

S
    Soul

"Good evening Lady Lioni." he said with a slight bow. "I received a somewhat disturbing text message from Aurelie and rushed here to see if you know whether she is alright."
    His eyes stayed focused on her own, knowing full well about the Ventures ability. Nevertheless his mental defenses were at the ready, should she try anything.

Lioni quirks an eyebrow. "Well I am sure it was nothing as she is fine. Although I cannot imagine what she would need to text you for. Either way, it matters little. Aurelle's well-being is not your concern, Marius. Thank you for stopping by." She turns and heads back into the club.

S
    Soul

"Lady Lioni, I do not know what I have done to deserve your scorn." He said, not letting the conversation end that easily. He had the chance to show her that his feelings for Aurelie were sincere and he wasn't going to let that opportunity pass.

"Tell me what I have done, for I care a great deal about Aurelie." his voice was sharp but sincere. He did not take kindly to disrespect however, and Lioni was pushing it.

Lioni turns, her eyes flashing with anger. "Aurelle is not your responsibility Marius, nor your concern. She is unreleased and she is my childe. I would think one of your age would have been taught that lesson years ago. You disrespect me by galavanting around with her all over the city without even bothering to ask my permission. So frankly, I don't give a shit what feelings you think you have for her. As far as she is concerned, you no longer exist. Now, I would suggest you leave because this conversation is over."

The door to the club is closed, locked, and the curtains drawn.

S
    Soul

Marius' beast raged as Lioni became angry, wanting nothing more than to tear her throat out and watch her bleed out bite for bite. But Marius had enough experience with these upheavals and where he might have failed, had he been drunk on the blood of the Wolves, he managed to regain his composure quickly enough for her not to notice.
    It had been her disrespect in the first place, ignoring him utterly when she had first seen him with Aurelie. He had not know that she was unreleased, for what kind of sire puts their child into torpor before release? Wasn't the act of staking ones own blood a release of some kind?
    Why hadn't Aurelie told him? Of course he had suspected it, and he should have come talk to Lioni a long time ago; but she had been such an arrogant ice queen.

He also knew what Lioni had implied when she said he no longer existed for Aurelie.

Damn the Ventrue and their mind raping. he thought, as he sat back onto his motorcycle and took off.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.