Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
To the Morgue

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Seraphina pulls up to the morgue and parks she goes up to the door and knocks not sure if she should just enter or not so better safe than sorry in her opinion standing there she thinks to herself what could Akasha want to talk to me about and in private no less her thoughts continue as she stands waiting for someone to answer the door.

Dr. Asaan yells out from the morgue area, "Door's open." and waits for her to come in. He's currently bent over a dead body, and pulls out a kidney, dropping it into the scale for weighing.

Seraphina opens the door to see Dr. Asan hunched over a body and pulling parts out of it she smirks a little "Didn't your sire teach you not to play with your food." she gives a slight chuckle and then looks at him and says "I'm sorry Dr. Asan what can I do for you this evening?"

"I simply wished to speak with you without the prying ears of others." He pulls out another organ for weighing, and then pulls the visor up, looking over to her. "If you don't mind talking in here, I'm a bit behind on my work."

"I don't mind in the least continue working and tell me what you need of me." Seraphina looks around and finds a chair to sit in she watches Akash intently as he continues to take apart the body laid before him.

"Well, I just wanted to ask for your help. I'll need as much as possible in trying to recover our covenant from the...tragedy that befell it of late." He continues working, a rather grotesque task for those not used to seeing autopsies. "I want you to be my second in command, so to speak."

Seraphina looked as Akasha a little taken back by his request she turned her head as she watched him take a particularly disgusting something out of the body "What exactly would that entail Dr. Asan I mean it is a great honor that you would consider me to be your second in command as you put it but before I agree to anything I want to know what is expected of me first." she spares a glance in the direction of Akasha and then quickly turning her head for a brief moment to compose herself before turning once again and watching him intently.

Dr. Asaan continues the work and then stretches out a little, pushing his visor up again. "You'd simply be required to help keep others in line, and help run the covenant. At the moment, that mainly means keeping others from ending up like Gabriel."

Seraphina ponders over the offer for a moment "I would have no objection to helping you out there." she smiles at him and then thinks back to the meeting they recently had and figures she would go ahead and ask her question up front "How is it that you have assumed the position of head of the Carthians not that I'm complaining mind you of course you would have my vote but at the end of the last meeting I thought the seat was still up for grabs?" she paused a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing "I just want to make sure if someone happens to ask that I have a good answer for them."

"Up until Saturday, I was the only member recognized as a member of this city. I personally wouldn't follow any of the other neonates that had just showed up and were rather crude about things. The seat was given to me at court, and I took it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread