Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dead man walking

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    w
    wolfman1911

Jackson McKennon had woken up a few minutes before. He'd been attacked by someone or something, and thought he was going to die. Instead, he blacked out, and when he opened his eyes, there was not a single thing out of the ordinary.

He wandered back to the street where he'd been walking and started aimlessly wandering. Something was different now. He felt somehow empty. . . Hungry, though no food he could think of sounded the least bit appetizing.

Ace happens to be roaming, he feels his beast wake.

He frowns when he sees the kid looking lost.

Hey man you alright?

w
    wolfman1911

So soon after such an odd experience, a complete stranger approaches, seeming as though he recognizes Jack. His suspicions are raised, to say the least.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked. "Did you see what happened?" He added, softening his tone a bit. Perhaps this man has some idea of what happened.

No.... I didnt... You uhhh... You look a little roughed up kid... Ace murmurs.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama
    BP 2
    Obf 2

O-Yama happened to be out and about and felt his beast flare, he spotted Ace, and also another vampire that looked for all the world like he had no clue what was going on. Maybe it was a newly embraced, or someone just awoken from torpor and still not adjusted (something he could relate to.) So with that he cautiously approached, so as not to scare the fellow.

"Hello, please do not be afraid, myself and my fellow here can help to explain what has happened to you, if you would allow us."

He nods to Ace, hoping he understands how delicate the situation could be, regardless of situation, cause the newcomer could lose control of his beast and take off like a bat out of hell. The last thing O-Yama wanted was the daiben hitting the fan, and a masquerade breach happening.

"Yo, Ace!
    Where the hell did ya went?
    " Johann's voice announced his arrival, a very powerful Beast coming with him, within him, hungry and dreadful, like a black wolf with hungry, glowing green eyes staring right at this fledling, someones cub has being wondering, no easier meal then a lost and confused puppy...

As he see's the weak Beast within Jack, the wolf only seems to become hungrier, darker, deeper, like if it in itself was a pit, but the man keeps a hold of the Beast, and the Gangrel controls himself, surprised to see Ace with a new arrival so soon.

A few seconds of silence follow the atempted take over of his Beast, the bright green eyes of Johann staring at Jack in confusion, same going for the other guy whom he wasn't sure he knew, his Beast reacting to him too but already under control, it had no chance to rebel "Who's the cub?"

Easy buddy... Ace comments, resting a hand on J's shoulder to bring him back to reality.

Where's your sire kid? INever mind, if they were gonna be around, they should be with you, lets get you out of here we can talk somewhere more private.

He looks over to the random Kindred who showed up.

You wanna help and go get him somethin' to eat? I'm gonna take him down his alley and keep an eye on him until you bring somethin' back alright? he comments, then looks back to the kid.

C'mon kid, its gonna be okay... he gestures down the alley.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama grabs a belligerantly drunk bum from a side alley and puts him in a chokehold. He walks/carries the homeless man to the alley he saw Ace go down and stands him against a corner so he wont have to support the drunk.

"Should suffice, Ace right? My name is O-Yama, and I think we should wait till he's more stable before we get his information." O-Yama motions to Jackson with a nod of his head. He then whispers to Ace so that Jack cant hear. "We should be ready to pull him off this bum, he might not be able to control himself..."

Kharn

(OOC: I'm assuming that the drunkenness of this guy would make it go smoothly but if not, I'll make all the neccessary rolls. I'll leave this post here as a place holder for until Dred gives me the heads up.)

w
    wolfman1911

Watching Johann approach, Jackson felt a new sensation completely unknown to him. While the other two spoke of him like he wasn't there, the approach of the third ignited within him a new kind of mortal terror.

In one split second response, Jack's eyes went wide and he was off. Like a rabbit fleeing a fox he ran, with no consideration given to what might be in the way. Anything that barred his path that he couldn't go over or around, he pushed out of the way.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread