Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Aura after work...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Aura spends a fun filled night at The Gilded Lily, learning quickly how to make drinks from the current bar tender, and serving everyone. The night starts to wear down, and she sees Darren by the door when the crowd finally disperses. She is wiping down the chic bar top when the doors finally close and she looks over to him.

Do you want a drink mon'ami Darren? she asks, smiling that room lighting smile.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren still can't beleive his luck. Despite not receiving a text back from Neil, he turned up anyway, just in case, only to find the stunning Aura to be the new bartender! Neil certainly knew how to pick 'em. Once the crowds had dispersed quietly into the night, Darren took off his tie and screwed it into his pocket, going over to the bar whee Aura offered him a drink.

"Yes please, that'll be lovely. What d'you reckon I'd like?" he says, smiling back, an obvious attempt at flirting.

Hmmmmm, she rests her elbows on the bartop, pondering hard.

Scotch on the rocks? she asks hopefully.

Darren Nash

PRE

"Sounds good," he replies and waits for his drink. Taking it from her petite hands, Darren takes a sip and places the glass on the bar top.

"So, how did Neil get so lucky in hiring you, Aura? I suppose he needed a beautiful face to get people through the doors, especially after they see my ugly mug," Daren says, chuckling.

She laughs, the sound as alluring as music.

Do not measure yourself so short Darren, you are very handsome, she smiles at him.

I am having so much fun, it is so good to get out every night... And to have friends like you at my place of work? Magnifique! she smiles at him, wanting to ask him to help her.

Darren Nash

PRE

Darren can feel himself blushing and looks away, pretending to scan the club. "So, Aura, do you know anywhere in Sacramento that holds boxing matches? I'm looking to get back on the circuit."

Boxing? I do not know of any but that gives me an idea. Mon'ami, I have no skills whatsoever in defending myself...Do you think perhaps? You could teach me something? she asks, her gaze hopeful and lovely.

Darren Nash

PRE

Suprised, Darren smiles, putting his fists up to his face in a mock guard. "Yeah, I could do that," he says, "so long as you don't rough me up too much."

She laughs beautifully.

But what can I do in exchange for you mon'Darren? she asks, tilting her head and leaning a little closer.

Darren Nash

PRE

Lowering his hands , Darren looks suddenly like a lost puppy as his eyes seem to glaze over from staring at Aurelie's angelic beauty. Shaking it off, he simply replies by saying, "That, Miss Aura. You could teach me how to be so...charming; not such a direct brute that people take me for." He looks down, feeling embarassed.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread