Ended
Watch

At the warehouse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    G
    Ghash Ironhand

Johann can't help but sigh heavily, seeing he understood Ace's point, but he'd be damned if he said there locked up "Awww man...
    I better go take a walk or somethin'...
    "

And with that said he left them to get the kid some room, it was better that way anyways...

Sorry buddy! You're just too damn strong! Ace yells, feeling bad.

Johann laughs lightly waving back to let his friend at ease, it wasn't like he was hurt or anything after all, a smile on his lips as he walked away "[Clor=Red]Its ok!
    Get that cub fed and comfortable that this Big Bad Wolf will be lookin' for some sheep.[/Color]"

w
    wolfman1911

Addressing Ace, Jack said, "You want me to try and remember anything weird over the last few weeks to find out what did it? So you mean that point about twenty minutes ago where I got attacked by something I never saw and blacked out turned me into some kind of symbol of repressed Victorian sexuality?"

SHIT Twenty minutes kid? You ARE having a bad night. Holy fuck... Ace shakes his head. Looking around hoping this kids sire isnt following them.

Lets get you in the Haven alright? You can ask me anything you want, we'll get you somethin' to eat.

{ST Note: Need Wits+Comp roles from all, PM me the roll}

Ace doesnt see anything out of the ordinary, leading the kid to the front door of the Haven. He pulls out his cell phone and calls one of his 'dolls' a chick named Lola.

Have a seat kid, relax for a minute. he says looking to Reed to shut and lock the door, and keep an eye out for J to come back.

d
    dinale

Reed notices the look from Ace, he glances around seeing nothing out of the ordinary, giving a subtle nod to Ace as he goes to shut and lock the door as he watches out for Johann's return.

~NARRATION~

Jackson stumbels in still a little weirded out and finds the room takes a seat and soon succumbs to his terror in a fit of wicked dreams.

>END SCENE<

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.