Ended
Watch

At the warehouse

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    D
    Dinale

Reed was leaning on the crouch - he had just called the other to meet him at the warehouse - he need to get the ball rolling.

G
    Ghash Ironhand

The warehouse's gate opens whide and Johann rushes in with a slightly worried expresion, upon seeing Reed he stops just long enough to explain "Ace and I just found a sireless cub it seems...
    He got scared shitless upon seein' me, so Ace went after him, he sent me here to ready the place for when he comes back with the cub.
    "

{ST NOTE REED CANNOT BE IN THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER NONSTICKY. THIS THREAD IS NOW ON HOLD}

D
    Dinale

(WTF!? He is in another thread? x__X

Sorry about that...)

D
    Dinale

((getting the okay.. continuing))

Reed stood up, "Another newcomer? Hmm.. this city is attracting more licks than before."

Anything that Reed was planning to discuss was going to be place on hold. "So where we do we put him? In that empty room?"

G
    Ghash Ironhand

Johann nodded, still slightly hyper from the race back home, looking around the place for things they could use, they would be needing at least some implements to hold the cub down, just in case, his voice still a tad hurried as he looked arround "Well need some stuff to barricate the door just in case he needs some time alone with the Beast, and some things to hold him down maybe...
    A bucked for bloodpucking might come in handy too, the kid probably doesn't even know how to feed.
    "

The realization suddenly hit him, the kid would probably need to be fed, at least hunted for in the begining...

"Should we get him some 'take out'?" The young Gangrel asked as if suddenly unsure if that was wise or even moral, after all, exposing a mortal to a hungry neonate might result in that mortals death more often then not.

D
    Dinale

Reed glance around for a moment, "First, we're going to take the stuff from the room and get it setup. Second, we'll see if the new lick needs to be fed, I don't want to find kine that will be killed because of the new lick's frenzy. We'll take it as the situation progress - afterward - we'll need to deliver the new lick to the Seneschal."

G
    Ghash Ironhand

Johann nodded again, yeah, that was good, one thing at the time, his eyes going to the empty room, not sure it was completely empty, or at least, with things that the neonate wouldn't easely trash if he frenzied again...

After a short search, it was obvious only an old bunk remained, so there would be no need for that one, his eyes going to the place were they left the bikes "I think I saw an old bucket and some cables with the bikes, I'll go get them, you try to find us something to barricate the door with just in case"

D
    Dinale

Reed nodded as he glance around the haven looking for something that could withstand the force of a frenzying vampire. He wondered if Ace had anything for that sort of situation - but then again - he never expected to have a vampire frenzying in his haven. His quick search resulted a long chain - it would have to do for the moment.

"
    You found the bucket, Johann?"

G
    Ghash Ironhand

The sound of metal being knocked around a bit was answer enough probably, as Johann came in with a bucked and a mess of cables and even some old dusty ropes in both hands, everything looked so obviously out of use and covered in dirt, but for the moment it was better then nothing...

"Yup, got it" He announced leaving the whole thing by the door of the empty room, after all, there was were it would be needed more then anything, hopefully tho, the cub wouldn't be as scared shitless as the last time he saw him...

For a second he wondered if they might have something like it in Sacramento, looking at Reed before saying it "Do you got any friendly local Bloodbanks or anything like that?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.