Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Lioni's Office.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Aura snarls, totally furious but thinking frantically, figuring she will be able to pass messages to him through the Daeva, or even get off one final goodbye txt, begging him to wait until she can prove herself ready for release.

Yes. Madame. she says, her voice clipped and cold. She stares at her for several long minutes not moving.

May I please at least send him a text goodbye? That is my one request.

Lioni's eyes are daggers of ice as she grabs the large calculator on her desk, stands and moves in front of her childe. With blinding speed, she lashes out and strikes her with the calculator.

(Burns 1 Blood)

03-30 18:44:43 Lioni rolls 7 dice to Strength + Weaponry +1 -2 2 successes
    10,5,6,6,3, 7,8,6

The calculator smashes into pieces and they go flying around the room.

"Don't you ever snarl at me! I have been more then patient with your snivelling pathetic woman act. In one moment you dare to come before me as a meak waste of space and in the next you dare to defy me? You had best decide who you are girl, before I lose my temper!"

She drops the borken calculator and holds out her hand. "Give me your phone."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Aura reigns in her screaming beast, a hand reaching up to cover her cheek bone where she is flayed open by the edge of the calculator.

She gapes at her sire, all the fear that she had been supressing roaring to the forefront of her mind, she starts shaking uncontrollably, collapsing into a very pretty heap in the middle of the floor.

It...It is in my room... Shall I get it for you Madame?
    she asks, voice shaking in fear, wanting nothing more in the entire world than to run as far from the woman as she can.

Lioni looks down at Aurelle. "Bring me the phone."

Aura nods, rising, hoping to fire off a txt to Marius as she walks back to Lioni, retrieving the phone and typing just three words to him.

She's Crazy. Help. The long hallway gives her time to delete her clear her outbox of txts, the phone closed and in her outstretched hand when she gives it to her sire.

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

~NARRATION~

Cozette was outside the door cringing at every word that Lioni said to her friend. Then she heard her tell her to go get the phone. She followed behind to ask her how she was but her mouth about fell to the floor as she saw her TEXTING, moving up after she is done she snatches the phone from her and quickly starts hitting buttons and soon recalls all the lost information. She walks into the office before Aura and hands her the phone.

Mistress she sent a text.

Lioni looks at the phone and then glares at Aurelle. She hands the phone back to Cozette and walks quickly over to the other girl to stand in front of her. Snatching her jaw and squeezing it hard, she looks her in the eyes with her piercing stare.

03-30 21:52:23 Lioni rolls 9 dice to Wits+Persuasion+Dom+2-4 (used WP) 5 successes
    1,8,9,4,10, 6,9,10,7,6, 3

She then proceeds to sift through Aurelle's mind and erases all memories of Marius.

She turns to Cozette. "Destroy the phone and the dog>"

The Prince's Ghoul
    The Prince's Ghoul
    This Mortal Coil

~NARRATION~

Lioni grabs her childe and she struggels but soon Lioni is in her head and Aurelles goes limp looking into her eyes. When Lioni is done Aurelle is left with a bruised jaw, and a sliced open cheek wondering what just happened. The last thing she remembers was sending a text to Cozette.

Cozette leaves the room with the phone and takes the dog with her. She is not seen for the rest of the night.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread