Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Lioni's Office.

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

After being drug away from court by her sire without being able to say goodbye to Marius, let alone leave with him to go to his Haven for the night Aura sits and txts him in the separate limo she came in. She knows better than to disobey her sire so she returns home to Asylum where Lioni has asked her to come to her office.

She attempts to be in a huff, mostly confused as to why her sire doesn't like Marius, she tosses down her purse and tugs on pajamas, the beautiful dress picked out just to delight Marius going onto the floor, Bijou happily curling up on the exquisite satin and falling back to sleep.

She takes a long moment, calming her frustration, mastering her desire to go do whatever she wants, and taking a deep breath before going to her Sire's study..

Madame? May I come in? she asls.

Lioni looks up from her desk and smiles. "Of course child, have a seat. It has become apparent to me that we need to have a talk. First, have you made your decision yet regarding the Dracul and the Sanctum?"

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

No my lady not at all... I have not made any decisions... she murmurs.

Lioni quirks an eyebrow. "Really? How interesting, because from what I can see you have. Do you realize that by spending so much time with this Marius of yours, you are telling the rest of the city you wish to be affilitaed with the Dragons? Do you also realize that by his obvious interest in you and lack of regard for the fact that you are unreleased, is an insult to me?"

She stands and moves around the desk to stand in front of Aurelle.

"So, this is what we are going to do Aurelle. Because I truly only have two options here. I can release you, provided you have learned enough or remembered enough, and allow you to go on your marry way and do whatever it is you please. Or, I can forbid you to see Marius at all until you are released and are allowed to make your own decisions. Now, which would you prefer?"

N-no my lady I didnt.... I did not realize he was high ranking enough... We cannot just be friends without me being considered affiliated? she asks, looking ashamed.

I... my lady... I still need your help! I am not ready to be all alone, but...but I think I am in love with him... I still need your help... please I dont know what to do..

Lioni laughs. It is not your good natured chuckle like she normally gives. It is a full on burst of laughter that lasts for a few minutes before she is able to compose herself.

"Aurelle, kindred to not feel love, silly girl. Kindred do not feel at all. If you feel anything for this Marius it is because he has used his powers on you and made you feel this way. Which means it is a lie. Which also means, your prescious Marius is nothing but a fake. Now, if you do not wish to be released then you are no longer allowed to see him."

She moves back around to her desk and sits down again.

"You see, Aurelle, it is not that he has any standing in this city or in his covenent and truly I do not know if he does have standing with the Dragons and I don't care. It is that he is a Dragon. He is not well known in this city nor has he done a whole lot for it since he has been here. So, your affilitation with him makes it seem as if you want to be a Dragon. If you do, I could not care less, but I want it to be because that is what you want, not because some pretty face used his wiles on you to make you think that way. So, this is what we are going to do. You are going to disassociate yourself with Marius until you are released. I can guarentee these feelings you have will fade."

But....What do you mean a lie? she looks horrified.

I... I cannot see him at all unless I mean to join the dragons? But Madame, I.. I tried to do well by you, I tried to thrall him the other night but he was too smart...He knew...

Lioni gives her child a measuring look, not a friendly one either. "You misunderstand me, Aurelle. I did not say you could not see him unless you chose to be a Dragon. I said you could not see him at all."

She stares deeply into her childe's eyes and begins to work her way into her mind.

"You are not to speak to Marius in any way shape or form, unless I give you permission. This includes talking to him on the phone, texting him, emailing him, or having any other kind of contact with him."

Aura shakes her head.

No! Don't try to get in my head like that.... Stop! she backs away, knocking over her chair.

Lioni frowns. "Then you will heed my rules, do you understand? Unless you wish to be released, of course."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread