Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
To Visit a Monkey ((Attn: Al-Adin))

Finding the Monkey man was no easy task he bounded around from place to place never settling. When he finally did it was not in a place fit to sleep but it is where he had chosen....Pulling up the terry cloth to cover his features burning the glamour to hide his Mein he approached and from the shadows, those he pulled around himself he spoke

Tell me Monkey why do you attempt to draw attention to our kind? Why do you run the streets at speeds other mortals cannot? Do you want the Gentry to come at us? Discretion is the better part of valour at this point. Think about your actions out in public please or the courts will send me to visit you again......

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure sure. I'm Al-Adin by the way. Who are you?" Adin says chipperly, utterly oblivious to the man's threats. He extends his paw out.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Still in the shadows the man smiles, either brave or too stupid to know the truth

I am that which keeps us all on track....I hope i don't need to come see you again

The shadows darken and then the man is gone

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin scratches his head. Mr. keeps-us-all-on-track was weird. Had a funny name.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Closed Thread