Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
8 pm in the State Capital Park

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Joe sits on a bench. He wished he had brought a weapon, but considering how these people had managed to get his telephone number, his personal cell phone number, and didn't seem to actually care about him, it probably would only cuase more problems. Joe sighed. He was going to be cooperative today. He hated that.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa approached Joe, dressed casually in slacks and a knit top with a blazer thrown over it. Smiling, he sat down next to the man. The picture in the dossier he had been given matched, and he hadn't seen anyone arrive with the man.

"Good evening, Detective O'Connel. Thank you for coming. I have been asked to show you what will happen to a certain... individual," he said. Looking at Joe, he asked, "Is it fair to assume you were looking into him for the police?"

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Joe looks at this guy. Not bad looking at all. Wrong voice though, for the man in the voicebox. Perhaps he disguised it?

"If you are refering to the man who is extremely fast, has a penchant for ritual, and leaves the bodies bloodless and clotheless, then yes, I am looking into him on behalf of the good people of Sacramento." Joe is honestly serious in saying this.

"Before we get started, I just have one question. What should I call you? Because 'Hey you' isn't terribly professional."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa grinned and shrugged. He was glad to see the Detective was the type to get right down to business. "For tonight, call me Mr. Guide," he replied.

"We don't have much time," he continued. "And what I will ask of you is awkward, to say the least. Let me start by saying that you should not be there. Because of this, I must keep you hidden, until the appointed... event."

"You will have to place a great deal of trust in me, Detective, so I must ask you -- is knowing this one has been brought to justice that important to you?" Asa gave Joe an appraising look. This one could make trouble -- and yet, if he felt the call of duty strong enough, that was something Asa understood.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Joe was just a little bit regretting he hadn't brought his gun. Or the whole department. Perhaps he could pull favors and get the Army. And then he got over the giddiness. So this is what that guy was talking about.

"I understand. I shall be discrete and tactful. I know that I have to trust you. Its why I didn't bother to bring a gun. I am in your care Mr. Guide."
    Step 1: Establish a rappor.
    "Bringing this man to Justice has been my sole occupation and goal for the past 3 months Mr. Guide. So yes, I can that it is that important to me. So how is this going to work exactly?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Establish rapport.

"You know, Detective," Asa glossed over his question, "We are very similar. I am actually the one that tracked down your man, and helped apprehend him. So I understand and believe your appreciation for the law."

He sighed and continued, "I can tell you that you will not like 'how this is going to work'. I cannot show you where we will go, and I have no way of knowing how much time will pass before the... event. My guess is that it will be very, very late -- but I'm not certain." Asa had dodged it long enough. "What I will require is that you be blindfolded much of the evening, as well as changing into a suit I provide you with, so that I may be certain nothing is, ah, saved for posterity."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

So this is the guy that replaced him. Well, we'll see how this goes.

"I see. Will you be doing a cavity search as well, perhaps a full body x-ray?" Joe gives a half-hearted chuckle. "Really now, do I really need to be blindfolded and in your clothes, or is that something you just want to do Mr. Guide?" The way he says it can't help but cause unbidden images of dirty sex to spring up in one's mind.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Joe... may I call you Joe?" Asa shook his head. "You're being unreasonable. I'm here because someone said they made an arrangement with you. I'm sure you've realized by now that we don't share a lot of information. That being said, what I'm asking isn't unreasonable. No more so than showing up to this meeting."

Asa stood up. "Now, if you want closure, we're doing it my way. If you don't, you're free to leave, and consider our portion of the agreement fulfilled."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Joe sighs.
    "Alright Alright. Just give me the suit and lets get on with it. I'll go change." Joe holds out his hand. "So you aren't the guy I spoke with earlier. Suprising, considering how similar you two are."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Please, follow me," Asa said, leading the Detective out of the park and to a limousine. A pretty young woman is standing beside the open door.

"The suit is inside. Please change in there, and Olivette will watch you to make sure that there isn't any misunderstandings." Asa motions for Joe to enter the limo and flashes a wicked smile at the blonde woman.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread