Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
All Four Seasons in one day (ATTN: Vivian Nicoletto)

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

"Of course, my Queen, I--" Brandon stops, interrupted by the Ogre and Fairest coming up. With a smile that doesn't quite meet his eyes, he steps aside and gestures with one arm to Vivian. "Funny you should ask, gentlemen. This is Vivian Nicoletto, Queen of the Autumn Court." He keeps his voice friendly but low, to prevent eavesdropping.

Pryderi bows his head, averting his eyes from Vivian Nicoletto. "Your Majesty," he whispers in deferance to her position. "May I have a moment of your valuable time?"

Vivian shrugs, and waves her hand in the direction of the chairs in the lounge. "I'm nobody's majesty, but we can sit and talk if you really want."

"Come on, Grob," he says to his fellow changeling, moving over to sit with the Autumn Queen. "I have come to apologise to yourself and the Freehold of Sacramento. I acted in a naive and stupid manner at the Empty Orchestra several days back now, and have come to see the error of my ways."

ugh, shit. Grobbler's face betrays a pained expression for a moment. Not the best way to meet the god damned Ashen Sovereign.

But then she seems to blow it off like no big deal, so Grobbler decides that no lasting damage has been done.

"Well, good to meet you then," he tries to begin, and then stops when he hears Pryderi's apology. Shit, what the hell did he do? Bad enough to have to apologize to a Queen? Sounds like he got arrested, probably after getting caught using a Contract in public.

Grobbler regrets having walked over with him, but there's nothing to be done about it.

"And I uh, haven't joined the Freehold yet. I probably should have come to find you sooner, but... I need help finding someone. I was hoping the Freehold might be able to help."

Vivian settles into one of the chairs, her large frame nestling neatly in it as she speaks again, first to the fair man. "I can't say that I have any particular idea as to what you speak of." She then turns her attention to the other, "Who might you be looking for then, dear?"

Pryderi sits back and looks away from the Autumn Quen, the Ashen Sovereign he corrects himself. Either she really has no idea what I am talking about or she is playing games. Either way, I have apologised and can get on without any doubt in my mind that I done what I thought was best.

"In that case, Ashen Sovereign, I shall waste no more of your precious time." He stands and turns to Grobbler. "If you ever wanna chat or have a drink, here's my card," the Fairest says, handing the Ogre a smal card with Pryderi's contact number and job title of singing and guitar instructor.

Bowing one last time to the Autumn Queen, Pryderi leaves the Four Seasons.

"Just... a student at University, I haven't got anything but a name. I hope..." he indicates the others with his eyes, "you don't mind if we could talk about that part a little later."

He doesn't mean any offense to the others... but this isn't exactly bare your soul company.

The large woman settles back in her chair, and stretches out like a laid out lizard on a hot summer day. "I'm afraid I'm no good at finding people, I'm just a chef." She then glances between the two of you, "You did notice that it was Spring, didn't you dearies? I'm really not the one in charge today."

Pryderi leaves, and Grobbler pockets his card. Another number and no phone to call it with. He returns his attention to Vivian.

Arrgh. The hell kind of answer is that? Just a chef? Grobbler's knowledge of the courts wasn't exactly impressive, but he's still pretty damned sure that this woman is supposed to be the embodiment of the court of terror. Sure Grobbler's lost his own way, but Vivian Nicoletto should be the source of strength for the rest of them.

"I'm not looking for those prancing Springers," Grobbler turns for a moment to the athletic Draconic standing with them. "No offense if you're one of them man."

"I'm just looking for someone with a good head on their shoulders... with some practical sense." Ugh, he's not trying to be an ass about it. He tries to calm down. At least she isn't being uptight, could be worse. If he didn't need help so bad, it might even be pretty sweet to have a laid back Autumn Queen.

"OK then. If I need to talk to the Greens, then I got to. Do you mind at least pointing me in the right direction?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread