Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
All Four Seasons in one day (ATTN: Vivian Nicoletto)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Brandon strolled into the lobby of the Four Seasons, hands stuffed in the pockets of his charcoal suit. Leisurely crossing to the front desk, he puts his sunglasses away and gives a wide smile to the woman at the desk.
    "Hello," he says, once he's been acknowledged. "If it's not too much trouble, would you see if Ms. Nicoletto has started her shift yet? My name's Brandon Thomas--she knows me--I'd just like to meet with her for a few minutes, if she has the time. If not," he says, affecting a slight frown and a shrug, then quickly grinning afterward, "I'd be more than happy to leave a message for her."

~Narration~

The desk clerk looks up from his paperwork, and then bows his head, Give me just a moment, please. He picks up the phone and presses a couple numbers. Yes...yes. Could someone tell Miss Nicoletto that she has a visitor? Of course. Thank you. He hangs up the phone and smiles at the man, his hand waving towards the lounge area, She'll be out momentarily, you can wait in our lounge.

"Thank you," Brandon says, heading out to the lounge. He has a seat, going over his options in his head. "So sorry to take up your time, Ashen Sovereign. So sorry to take up your time. Hrm. I apologize for taking you away from your duties... oh yes, that sounds good."
    He people-watches, whistling softly to himself.

~Narration~

After waiting about ten minutes, a large woman dressed in a white chef's uniform and a pile of red hair visible under a large chef's hat steps out and heads your way.

Vivian was a little annoyed at getting called away from her work..she adored cooking, that much was certain. But it didn't show as she stood in front of Brandon. "Well hello there! I heard you were looking for me, my darling?"

Brandon rises, hands clasped in front of him, and he gives a little bow, from the waist--nothing that would draw much attention from the mortals. "Yes, my Sovereign," he says, sotto voce. He moves as close as he dares, speaking low so as not to be overheard, and gives a smile. "I apologize for taking you away from your duties, but I just wanted to steal a moment of your time to emphasize that should the Autumn Court--or the Freehold, for that matter--need anything of me, you have but to ask. In but two seasons you will lead the Freehold for the season, and if there is anything that needs doing to ease that transition, please consider me your faithful servant. That is all," he says, with a quick florish of his hands and another short bow from his waist. "Again, I apologize for taking your time."

Pryderi wasn't looking forward to this at all, but knew it was necessary. The mysterious rapping on his wall was a warning for the potential havoc he caused at the Empty Orchestra. He needed to apologise before he made anymore fuck-ups and gave the Others a beacon to find them....well, him.

Walking through the front door, Pryderi hadn't been here since he swore on aoth to the freehold and wasn't quite sure about the correct manner in court and so waited for someone else to take the lead.

Grobbler pops in the door and after thanking Fionti, they part ways. He stands awkwardly in the hall, a little confused about who he should be talking to. Mr Pretty is here already. He raises up a half wave in casual greeting.

"You still waiting? Who you check in with?"

~Narration~

The hotel is fairly empty for the day, except a few people over in the lounge.

Vivian smiles her big smile, and just nods her head. "That's good to know. You don't really need to check in for everything though...if we need you, we'll let you know."

Grobbler doesn't wait for Pryderi to respond.

"Fuck it man. C'mon, let's ask these guys."

He turns and heads over to the lounge area, motioning for Pryderi to follow. "Hey, you guys know who's in charge? I - er - I guess We, need to check in with the Freehold."

Pryderi follows behind Grobbler, happy for him to take the lead as he is not entirely sure how welcome he will be after the 'warning'.

"Right behind you, big guy."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread