Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
All Four Seasons in one day (ATTN: Vivian Nicoletto)

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

"Well, Rumiko's a bit flighty...if you really want to find someone, go and talk to Marlo. Frosty, but he's damned good at finding people. There's a reason he's head of security here."

Brandon smiles at Grobbler, waving a hand at his comment. "No offense taken, sir. I, myself, am in the Autumn Court." Sensing that Grobbler had more he wanted to say, in private, Brandon bows to the Queen. "Again, thank you for your time," he says to Vivian. "I bid you both adieu. I hope you find who you're looking for," he adds in passing to the Bandersnatch, before leaving.

"Oh, shit... yea man I'll see you around."

"Thanks Vivian,"
    Considering her attitude, he figures it's safe to use her first name. "Point me towards Mario?" He asks as he backs up into the lobby, thumbs thrown over his right shoulder.

"His office is on the top floor. Just get off the elevator and turn left." She smiles again, and stands up, looking back to the kitchen. "Now if you'll excuse me..the restaurant is expecting a lunch rush."

"Appreciate it..." Grobbler calls behind him as he moves towards the elevator, relieved that he's making progress and surprised that everyone's been so trusting.

God, how easy would it be for a Privateer or a Loyalist to waltz right in here... The thought sets a chill through Grobbler's body, and leaves a sour taste in his mouth.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread