(Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall gave her an amused smile and shook his head: he didn't teach Kung-Fu. Hitting someone with your hands? Ouch. Not for him, at all.

His long fingers flowed, forming words he had learned from Lisaundra.

Do you sign?

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Al-Adin went to the Dojo, looking to see his good friend Nightfall, and saw him there, signing with some strange lady.

"Hey Nightfall!" Al-Adin bounds over to him. "Whose the pretty lady?"
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Nightfall's face burst into a big grin. At least some of his friends were still around. He gave the dashing Arabian prince an elaborate bow, and then pointed to the chalk board, tapping where he had written:

Sp Q

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

((correction: his spring mantle is 3, not 2)

"You are the Spring Queen?" Al-Adin asks in disbelief. "But you're a guy!" Then Al-Adin notices the other person in the room.
    "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Your the spring queen! Greetings, I'm Al-Adin, the fastest thief in all the land!" He gives a deep flourishing bow.

Rumiko just smiled at Al-Adin, "Well hello there! You certainly do seem fast! But a thief? Now why would someone with as handsome a tail as that want to be a thief?"

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin cocks his head at her question, then sits down, and starts scratching his head for a minute, before bounding back up. "Gotta steal to eat. Gotta eat to run. Gotta run to steal." He circles the logic two more times before finally adding "and I'm good at it." He's got a grin that you could measure planets with.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

"Well there, mister, stealing is a bad thing! You should find a way to get by without it!" She smiles and twirls the end of a pigtail in her fingers..."You know, we could totally use a courier at the Four Seasons. Faster the better!"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Well, if your the spring sultana, then I'm supposed to do what you say right? So what does a court ee er do?" He has to sound out that word. Still wildly enthusiastic.

"I don't rule by demand, dear boy." She smiles again and a swirl of cherry blossoms flies by. "A courier delivers things, either to us, or from us. With your speed, that could be quite the easy task."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Sure sure. As my Sultana commands." He gives a deep bow. "So Nightfall, I heard. Oh wait, that reminds me." He scratches his head for a second, and its like a scene out of discovery channel how much it looks like a monkey.

"Empty Orchestra is a great place Sultana. Full of happy music and people. We should make that place a good place. yes!" He flips back immediately to nightfall: "I heard that you are now teaching here, what do you teach?"

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread