Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 65
DISPLAYED
Emergency Daeva Meeting

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

One more thing please. Elle comments.

As this leaves much room for a stalemate, I would like to rescind my vote for myself if you all agree. I would certainly not want to cause our clan more undue pain by suffering longer into this night with a tie, so, I will sacrifice myself in my bid for Priscus for the better of our clan, even though I do not wish to upset Lady Twist.

As Madame Harpy stated, it is the most common protocol for us to vote. And, Rahyna has more experience with our beloved Prince than I, she has more history with the city, and I feel that she would make a far better leader for our clan than I. I am sure you all understand that I was just trying to carry out Twists wishes mm?

I would like to cast my vote for Rahyna as the Priscus of our clan, and will do my best to serve her to the best of my abilities in my current position as Whip .
    she raises her chin, knowing her bid was futile, now casting her vote to the one that should have probably taken Priscus in the first place.

She nods to Rahyna, something in her gaze saying *sorry* and something else showing a fierce loyalty to doing what is best for her clan, no matter what it costs her.

"Primogen Harpy before we hold this election I would like to say, tho I am not removing myself from this vote I would like to assure you if you win you will still have my up most loyalty and I hope you will do the same for me if I win. you speak of a united clan and I believe we both wish to have a strong and united clan and I also wish to take that unity and have it be among the other clans as well so that we maybe one great and powerful voice. so let us vote and see who the Great Daeva clan wants to lead them to greater nights."

S
    Soul

"I've heard enough. I vote Lady Rahyna to be our Priscus." He said almost to the point of bored.
    And at the moment he really couldn't have cared less.

Svana waves a hand to dismiss Charles Black words. "Enough. You have said your piece. It is time for the rest of us to vote. Since the Prince has demanded a decision, I will cast mine anyway and right now. I must say my vote stands with the Primogen Harpy. For one, she already has the ear of the Prince, as is evident by her texting him a few moments ago. This might mean our voice is heard as loud, if not louder then the other Priscus of the city and the other clans. That sits well with me. And two, as I am a Carthian, I am not comfortable with the Invictus having any more power then they currently hold. That is my vote. Next?"

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

~NARRATION~

The Votes Counted The Daeva have Chosen that the Primogen Harpy Rahyna will be the new Daeva Priscus.

The meeting disperses and all made ready for the Court to be held later in the week.

>END SCENE<

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread