Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Emergency Daeva Meeting

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

PRE

Elle bites her tongue.

As you wish then, please let us vote. she silences herself then and sits, draping her form across her chair.

Svana turns to Jason and motions to Elle. "According to Miss Moraine, the Seneschal only told her that she was leaving and no one else. Therefore, she did not inform the Prince. However, has anyone asked the Prince himself to find out if he is aware his Seneschal is missing?"

She looks at Rahyna. "They called you Harpy, is this true? Can you not then contact the Prince and ask him? Because Mister Andrews has a very valid point."
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

K
    Killian

"Maybe we should hold off on this "vote" until we know if she's spoken to the Prince about her absence, yeah?"

And yes: I use air-quotes. While I might be the "Carthian-Sympathizing-Blueblood", I'm still Invictus, and take it from someone who grew up on the shittiest side of a city that someone could possibly grow up one.

Voting. Doesn't. Work.

Rahyna looks at Svana and smiles at her "Why yes I can call the Prince." she pulls out her phone and begins to type out a text to him. If you will give me a moment we should know she says after hitting the send button.

Elle waits patiently, still looking pleasantly calm, her face a mask of tranquility.

Rahyna receives her answer from the prince very quickly and looks around the room once more and clearly states "The Prince is looking forward to see what our decision will be on Saturday there fore as I stated we are to vote on whom the Priscus will be." she smiles at Elle "Any more objections or questions."

Wonderful I am so glad that you cleared that up for us Madame Harpy... Elle says, her voice again a silky caress rather than the blade of before.

{Need everyone to roll Res+BP-3, PM me the result}

{Continue on}

S
    Soul

"So we vote." Marius stifled a yawn, and looked around at the faces gathered. He didn't know any of them, beyond a 'Hi' and 'Bye'.
    "I suggest that whoever aspires to be considered for the position of Priscus to step forward and briefly state why they wish to speak for our family. An audition if you will."

Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread