Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
Emergency Daeva Meeting

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Thank you for your concern Madame Harpy, I appreciate it. Of course if you would prefer to take over the position as Priscus? Elle raises a perfectly arched brow. The only thing that is currently important to our clan is to show at the mandatory Court, it is short notice, and therefore must be very important to our Prince. My only focus now is to make sure that we are all there and well represented.

Elle turns and addresses Svana.

That is an excellent question... I do not know when she expects to come back, but I am under the hope and understanding that she is in fact planning to return, I just do not know when.

Thank you for your positive input.. she comments at Jason.

K
    Killian

I grin.

"No sweat."

Gotta love the sarcasm. It's not my job to be 'positive'. This is not fucking ponies and rainbows. We're undead blood-drinking monsters of the night.

If they want a cheerleader, they should go watch Bring It On.

The politics are about as evolved as what's going one here.

Svana sighs. "Pardon my rudeness but this entire conversation is moot. The Priscus has no authoruity to appoint another one for the clan when he or she steps down. It is the choice of the entire clan, not the former Priscus. So, where as your claims may be true that the former Priscus wished you to resume her duties, it is not valid in any sense. So, how would we like to decide a new Priscus?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Rahyna looks around the room once more and offers her suggestion "I feel that as civilized beings we should put it to a vote it may seem simple but it seems pretty effective for the most part."

Yes that is true Svana, but in no way did Twist step down. her voice has a blade thin edge to it.

I am just keeping an eye out for the well being of our clan while she is gone. She has not stepped down. Twist is still the Priscus.
    she locks gazes with Svana.

S
    Soul

"I can not vote either, as I neither want the position, nor do I know any of you well enough to make that kind of judgment. The Prince should simply be informed about the absence of Twist, then he can decide on the matter." Marius' words were calm and his face indifferent.
    "If we vote now, then on whether we want to elect a new Priscus, should Twist not return in a reasonable time frame, or tell the Prince that we would leave Twist as Priscus for the time being, unless he wished otherwise."
    If Twist was going to be absent for too long, then they would have no other choice but to elect a new Priscus; otherwise the Daeva's reputation was on the line. And that was never good thing to loose in a large city.

Svana looks at Marius. "Oh? Your Prince is Daeva and he is not present?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Rahyna looked around at the room full of people and the aggravation she was feeling began to show plainly on her face "Twist left the city therefor she has forfeit all positions she held weather she told you different matters not as she did not tell anyone of note or importance there fore we are to hold a vote to see whom the new priscus of the clan is anyone who feels that they are to believe the word of this person feel free to vote for her for those who feel the prince should name our priscus that is quite absurd he is not part of our clan and not that he doesn't deserve the respect of his position but this is more of an internal matter than one to be decided by the prince."

Rahyna took a deep breath and awaited the responses of the room.

K
    Killian

"How do we know she didn't tell the Prince?"

Maybe I hadn't been listening to the entire conversation, but as far as I was concerned, that was the be all, end all, right there. If she told the Prince she was leaving for personal business, but she'd be back, then that's the way it was.

"And...if you'll pardon me. I have a House with members in other cities. If say...My Sire--God keep him safe during his Eclipse--were to suddenly wake and I was called away for....say....a month, that I'd be forfeiting any position I might have, even if I've talked to the Prince?

"Or did I miss someone saying that she hadn't spoken to the Prince? Because if I did, I'll just STFU right now."

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread