Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Emergency Daeva Meeting

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    D
    Dinale

Reed was looking a bit more presentable as he knock on the door and allow himself in. He took a moment to look at the room - with the maroon lights and the back drapes - a small twitch of a smile appeared briefly on his lips. He stamped it out - it was bad form - he was the late party.

His eyes closed briefly as the beast within was stirring to some in the room, but he felt safe enough to calm the beast down, after all he was with his 'cousin'.

"
    My apologize for being late, I was in the middle of errand when I heard about the meeting." He replied, "Allow me to introduce myself, I am Reed Hyland, and a pleasure to meet you."

I am pleased that you came, as it is getting late I will begin the meeting. she comments, then gets right to the meat of the reason they are all there.

As all of you can see, Lady Twist is not present. As her whip, she informed me last night that she had to leave abruptly and return home with her loyal friend Kalos. She does not know how long she will be gone on this very emotional and unexpected journey, and as such has asked me to hold her seat as Daeva Priscus while she is gone. Please note, that she is most definitely returning, and I am only holding the position as her loyal friend and devoted whip until she comes home to us. she says proudly, conviction and loyalty to her clan burning in her gaze.

Svana enters the meetin room and looks around. "My apologies for being late. I have just come to this city and just heard of the meeting. Did I miss anything important?"
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Elle looks over at the new arrival.

Welcome, she smiles, I am Elle Moraine the Priscus of our clan, please have a seat and I would be happy to answer any questions that you have in just a moment.

D
    Dinale

Reed took the opportunity to find a seat as he listened to Moraine explanation of the Seneschal absence. As he was sitting another cousin appeared in the meeting and watched the exchange.

He hoped that the meeting had more to it then just the announcement for Twist's absence and Moraine's temporary position as the clan's Priscus. It should prove informative. He thought.

Rahyna found all of this puzzling and most interesting she looks at Elle with as a look of confusion passes over her face momentarily Would Twist really leave town and tell only one person I don't know her well enough to make that assumption I wonder if Karsh has herd of this he is the Prince's Harpy after all and should be privy to this news I mean this leaves not only our Priscus position open but also that of the Seneshal and that could be a very bad thing. she muses over her thoughts for moment and then raises "Mrs. Moraine will you excuse me for just one moment." she doesn't wait for a response but gets up from her chair and goes outside the door to send a text message and then comes back in less than a minuet latter and sits back in her seat.

K
    Killian

[Sorry this is late; Yeah...Drama and stuff]

Jason Andrews
    (Mask of Tranquility, Aspect of the Predator, Striking Looks 2 (Edgy), Smells of Cloves and Lavender)

Emergency Meeting.

Wonderful. Not that I mind meeting with family most of the time, but I don't quite fit the stereotype. Sure, I'm pretty. My sire and the face in the mirror (when I bother to will it visible) tell me that. But otherwise I just don't quite scream 'Incubus' most of the time.

Usually, I scream 'Savage' or 'Shadow'. I blame it on eleven years as--pretty much--a nomad, and too much time around Shadows.

I like Shadows. They don't annoy me.

So here I am. I haven't dressed the part because really, what's the point? I look like a little boy playing dress-up. A 'thug' trying to play 'gentleman'. Doesn't hurt much that even dressed the way I am (Designer jeans, riding boots, and my riding jacket), I'm still not so bad looking.

Road-dust and all.

However, I'm hoping no one will bitch. It's toted as an 'Emergency', for crying out loud. Not like I had time to go home and go through my closet for the 'perfect' thing to wear. I have a job now, after all.

I'm a Hound, right? Or something close to it.

So I enter on time, listen to the whole 'Seneschal is going to...somewhere and I'm her psuedo-replacement so you should all kiss my ass' speech. Which makes me sad because rumor has it she was alot like me.

A hottie who can kick ass and take names.

Introductions abound, and I raise a hand gloved in a fingerless leather riding glove, even as I take a breath and take in scents. That's important, after all.

Taking in scents.

"Jason Andrews. Bloodhound."

Because really?

Calling myself a 'Perfumer' sounds like something my sire would say.

PRE

Elle nods to the new arrival and to Rahyna leaving.

She looks over to Black to see if he has any questions then forges on.

The other item of business here is to spread the news that one of our own, Gabriel Marcus, has been apprehended in a blood hunt that I participated in. Sherriff Ishani Naetesh took him in.

S
    Soul

Marius had only received the message at the last minute, but he wasn't about to skip out on meeting the other Daeva in this city.
    He found the room easily enough and knocking once, entered. He wore a simple black shirt, and white cotton pants, his hair at its full length, falling in soft waves down to his shoulder.
    He scanned the room with his iridescent eyes, content with how alluring most of them looked.
    "Good evening, and my apologies for being late. My name is Mars Delven." He wore a perfectly calm expression, a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

No apology needed, she comments, looking around the group again.

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread