Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Call to Action

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Martin tried to think back to his first night here, with Ace and Zachary. This was the right hotel, wasn't it? He was... pretty sure. Entering the lobby he gained a bit more confidence, certain this was the place. Now he just needed to remember the room number... 302, he thought. Guess he would find out when he got up there. He crossed to the elevator and pressed the 'up' button.

((I'll wait before going up in case anyone else wants to join))

~ICARUS~
    Obf 2

Icarus was surprised to already see one of them milling about the lobby of his Haven. Well lets see how long it takes somebody to come up and see whats going on.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Realizing that Icarus probably was juggling a lot, Asa decided to head over to the Sterling. He wouldn't normally just 'drop in', but it had sounded important. Arriving, he saw Martin Carpenter and noticed the elevator button was lit.

"Mr. Carpenter," he said with a smile and nod, and exchanged greetings.

As the elevator arrived, they boarded and went to knock on Icarus' door.

Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Charles left Mandy's home priestly telling the guards that he would be back latter.

he made his way quickly to the sterling when he got there the doors on the elevator were just about to close when Charles sprinted and just barely made it.

when he entered he noticed the the two men in the elevator with him he recognized them from the Invcitus meeting.

"good evening Mr. Carpenter, Mr.Clarke." he turns to both of them as he straights his suit.

"Mr. Black," Martin says, and that is all until they get to room 302 and knock on Icarus' door.

~ICARUS~
    Obf 2

Icarus opens the door and looks to see the three men standing thier and then back into his small room, he shrugs and motions them inside. Then he limps heavily on his cane back to his overly large Ez-Chair he slowly drops into it and his bum leg is ben awakardly out into the path and he does not seem to notice as he picks up his lap-top

Evening gentlemen what do I owe this mass meeting?

Zen arrived at Icarus' door later then she'd hoped. She had gotten a little too caught up in helping Ace start his database up again and had to rush to get here. She didn't know what it was Icarus needed but it had sounded important. Ace said he was right behind her, but he may have had to make a few stops along the way. She stood in the empty hallway and knocked on Icarus' door.

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

~ICARUS~
    Obf 2

Icarus Sighed....then started to type again before any could answer his first question

Could someone get the door for me.....

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded, and went to open door. Seeing the young woman standing there, he gave her a pleasant smile. "Hello, may I help you?"

No Predator... but Icarus is the Mekhet Priscus...
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Zen quirks an eyebrow and gave Asa a once over, then smiles broadly. "Oh yeah, I'm sure you can help me with something." Her face then returns to it's serious expression. "I'm Zen, I believe Icarus is expecting me."

She holds up her phone. "I got a text from him earlier."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread