Ended
Watch
51 - 53
DISPLAYED
Grindhouse Arrivals

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    G
    Ghash Ironhand

Johann almost seemed to visibly cringe at the idea of not feeding untill Saturday, not that he was specially hungry right now, but his predatory Bruja nature wouldn't help much with the whole 'staying hungry' till then, even if it wasn't that long...

However, there wasn't like he had much of an option, not to mention, if need trully arrised he could always go beyond the city limits and indulge in whatever dark hunger stroke him, a smile coming to his lips at the prospect of maybe taking this new 'coterie' with him to see what them all could do, his voice at ease when he finally spoke "I can manage too"

~KARSH~
    Obf 2

Karsh smiled at all of them he knew the young in the group would find it hard but things were weird right now and sometimes everyone needed to attempt and control themselves. His raspy whispered voice once again issued forth

Well Lady and Gentlemen I have prepartions to get started on before our next meeting so if I could wish you a good night and see you at our next gathering that would be most apprecitive.

[i]He walks them all out to the front door, says his goodbye's again to those that do not just walk out and then heads back to his office to rearrange his peoples work schedules to fit this annoyance that has popped up. 'It had better be worth it' he thought to himself.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread