DISPLAYED
THREADID

walk in Fremont Park

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Some howling shit is going down. Matthew, explain."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

"Someone was laying claim to territory up north, I can tell you that much. My gut instinct says Pure, since any Forsaken would have to travel through a large swath of their territory. But I don't think that quite fits my most recent dream. The pertinant part is that the opposing king threw his sword, just before battle broke out everywhere. It seems to suggest a swift attack, not the type that would bother with a land grab. Which leads me to wonder whether they might just be Forsaken. I certainly wouldn't mind having new allies."

John keeps holding up the tree, sipping on his drink, wondering what they planned on accomplishing here. I wish I knew how to howl out something that was understandable

"Can't we just call them, or poke around the spirit world, maybe browbeat some info on the presence of other wolf-brothers from the yokal spirits? Ha maybe we can dedicate a bottle and bring it with us, have some spirits with the spirits to loosen their tongues or whatever they speak with."

w
    wolfman1911

"The most direct approach is not always the best one. If we call to them, and they happen to be Pure, we have just called out to a group with a Pack size that runs from eight to ten on average. Spirits tend to side with them over us, so that's out. There's not really an easy answer, but I would guess that the best option is to pile into a car in Hishu, and take a drive across town with the windows up so they can't smell us."

"We have no destination so driving doesn`t make any sense, I didn`t know the spirits favored them... I thought you fellas may have had connections with at least one or two that could help us out. But on to other things, what were you sayin about Totèm`s Matty?"

((moving to pack meeting forum))

Firebringer

PRE

"We try to keep the two worlds in balance. That often means dealing with spirits that step out of line. Most spirits resent that, so they tend to be more sympathetic toward the Pure. As far as I know, there's only one spirit we've been able to come any sort of agreement with so far." Matthew looks to Taylor for confirmation.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah. She is."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The pack discusses things for a bit, before deciding to head home for the night.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3