Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Shall we dance?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

She feels a bit of her old self stir inside of her, a bit of the fog of torpor wearing off somehow.

She pulls back and instead kisses him softly.

Non Marius... It is not right... yet...

S
    Soul

Marius smiled sheepishly, after kissing her back.

"I see you have regained some of your strength, and that is wonderful." He brushed a strand of hair out of her face, and behind her ear, then softly kissed her again. "I will be here if, and when, you will be ready."

It is getting early... Do you mind taking me home? she asks, not yet ready to return to his Haven with him, and as yet unreleased by her Sire she does not think it will be a good idea.

S
    Soul

"Of course not." He said with a smile and sent a brief message on his phone. When they came out of the club, the limo was already waiting.

The car took them directly home, and Marius walked her to the doorstep. "I had an absolutely wonderful evening, chérie. I hope I wasn't too brash..."

No not at all, forgive me for not knowing myself better, she murmurs, sitting curled against him in the limo.

S
    Soul

He simply answered her question with a long and passionate kiss, holding her close to him.

She smiles, sharing in these deep searching kisses all the way back to Asylum, finally kissing him goodnight and sliding out of the Limo.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread