Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Shall we dance?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Aura waits outside as usual, in her black lowcut dancing dress, looking quite happy to be going out again after her disastrous exchange of texts with Nicolo. She sees Mars' limo pull up, knowing she will find comfort in his gentle embrace, she relaxes, looking much happier the closer that limo gets.

S
    Soul

Marius climbed out of the black Lincoln Limousine wearing black pants, a wine red silk shirt, and black leather shoes. His hair was a hint wilder than usual, but his eyes were as piercing as ever.
    He walked up the few steps towards Aurelie and before she could close the distance between them he produced a blue rose from behind his back. They had not existed in nature, when a few years back a group of scientist genetically bred the first blue rose. He wasn't sure if she had ever seen one before, hopping she would be as surprised as he had been.
    "C'est pour toi, mon chérie."

She gasps in delight, stepping in and kissing him softly.

Merci! she beams tucking the short stem into her hair where the blue makes her eyes light up even brighter.

S
    Soul

He relished her reaction, passionately kissing her back.
    "Let's go dance, ma jolie flour." he said with a wink and led her to the waiting limo.

They got to the club only a dozen or so minutes later and could already see a few patrons waiting in line to get in. Marius gentlemanly helped the magnificent Aurelie out of the car and steered straight for the entrance. The beautiful pair garnered quite a few jealous glances from men and women alike as they were immediately allowed inside; he had made sure his name was on the guest list.

The rhythmic sound of Latin salsa greeted them when they entered. The floor was large enough to allow pairs to dance without being obstructed by others, but small enough to not make it seem empty. The lights were brighter than the usual clubs, and a lot warmer, oranges mixing with light blues and fiery reds.
    He looked over to see Aurelie's reaction to the place, his hand still in hers.

She smiles , looking around the room with delight.

Are you a good dancer mon'Marius? I dont believe I ever told you that I was a Prima Ballerina when Madame Lioni found me....

S
    Soul

"You carry yourself with the grace of a dancer. It is why I thought it a good idea to bring you here." Marius blushed, as the vitae revitalized his skin, "I am not as good as you, but I believe I can keep up." He said with a warm and enchanting smile.

The current song was coming to a close, and his smile broadened as he led her onto the dance floor.

She follows him, incredibly graceful and lithe on the dance floor, a bit of the naughty fun girl from before her torpor coming back to life, this the first time she has danced since she woke up. She finds herself breathless and pressed close to her partner's chest, eyes glittering, the girl having so much fun she doesnt even notice several hours pass.

S
    Soul

Marius pulled Aurelie close, resting his hand on the small of her back. She could feel his breath on her neck as he held her, softly pressed against his body, and then the next song started. His movements were fluid and graceful, as he lost himself in the music and her beauty.
    Sweat started to pearl on his eyebrow after over an hour had passed, in what seemed like mere heart beats. Fortunately the small tint of blood in his sweat could not be discerned by the gathered mortals over the colorful lights blazing through the room.

A new song started, this one slower and more passionate than the ones before. He softly pulled her towards himself, swayed by the music and the tender touch of her body against his own.

His fangs lustfully scraped along her neck, before he softly kissed it.

Aura leans close to him caught up in the moment she shivers as his fangs brush her neck. She lets the slower tango guide her hips as she dances them into a much darker corner.

Marius....If you are hungry for me... You may bite... she breathes, stroking her fingers through his loose hair.

S
    Soul

He could feel his beast rising to take her offer as it had tasted Vampire blood before, but it didn't take much to subdue it.
    "I am, chérie, but this should be a decision we make together. Here..." He opens his mouth a bit, showing her how his fangs pierce his tongue, and the soft hue of blood starts to seep from the tiny wound.
    "Do the same." he whispers softly, his eyes full of love.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread