Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Howl

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    B
    Breaker

Breaker stands before the Bagwoman and gets right to the point, "Greetings. As you now know, we have laid claim to this territory. What is your business here?"

His stance is relaxed but even Breaker's casual nature is ready for anything.

((03-25 07:39:57 Breaker rolls 3 dice to Detect a Werewolf 1 success 8,6,5))

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

(when I say pm me the rolls, that means you don't have to put them in the post as well.)

"I'm a Deborah. Not that you care. You would rather whole spikes than lamp. But you heard call, and so you bus. I make call, and so I here, and clap."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"You are the one who made the call, grandma?" asks Snow as she walks up. She stops a few feet back from the woman, allowing her more warlike packmates to take more intimidating positions. Still, her body language isn't passive, and she crosses her arms in front of her chest aggressively. "Well, we answered it. We're here. And this land on which you stand is ours now. We will put down any who challenge our claim."

"Because you are our elder we will show you proper respect and allow you to depart our territory unharmed and unharried. We cannot expect, nor do we wish to see, you flee this land with your tail between your legs. We honor your long life and what I can only assume to be the long accumulation of wisdom more than that."

"But we will not accept future tresspass into what is now our territory by you or any other Uratha without permission having been granted first. We will mark the borders of our territory well, and will view any transgression of those borders as a direct challenge to our claim here."

"We mean you no disrespect, and if you wish to speak with us further we will meet you at a tur of your choosing in the near future. We will even welcome your counsel if deem to give it then. But now we have much work to do, and we must get started."

Taking his Alpha's lead, Breaker moves to Snow's right shoulder and crosses his arms across his chest with an impassive look on his face. It is clear by his demeanor that the Alpha's word is final and that the conversation is over.

Johnny moves quietly along the cover of trees and bushes, to find a well-hidden point within the brush. Always watching the events unfolding around his pack, he hastens to a position between some thick bushes, surveying for anyone else that may be with the old hag. The woman looks like an old beggar, but the pack is taking her seriously, and so will Johnny. Once satisfied that he is out of the view of prying eyes, he kneels down and raises his rifle.

Had anyone been watching him go, and was still watching now, they would likely have noticed the large weapon for the first time now. Johnny raises the sleek black rifle to his shoulder and, squinting his right-eye, peers through the scope to take aim at the old woman. He doesn't expect to use it, but he intends to be ready.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Hahaha" The old uratha laughs in Julia's face, before her face turns grim. "Know this. The river and its shores are protected by me. If you need to hunt there, so be it. You will find that you rail against walls that are not there. But I encourage you to know, that. Packs here must work together. See the wolf in sage, and he will tell you more. And remember."

She turns and stares right up into Johnny's scope, her eyes boring into his.
    "The People do not kill the People." She shouts, loud enough so that all nearby can hear it.

She turns and walks north, up and out of your territory.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"But sometimes they shoot each other," says Julia after the old woman has walked away. She shakes her head, then turns to the rest of the pack.

"We're going to have to watch that one. Somehow I get the feeling we don't want to make an enemy of her."

E
    Evil Empryss

"I doan know, I t'ink I like her." The black girl smirks as she watches the old woman toddle off. "You doan get dat old n' dat crazy an' laugh in de face of a pack wit'out knowin' how t' dish it out, you know?" She looks around at the rest of the pack.

"'Specially not alone."

Johnny lowers the rifle, but remains vigilant from his hidden location in the bushes, from which he watches the surroundings and waits.

"Maybe you're right," the tattooed man remarks to the black girl.. "Or maybe it's the kind of recklessness that comes with knowing your days are running out anyway, one way or another. In either case, I wouldn't mind picking up a tale or two about what she's done, sometime."

Seeming to regarding the matter settled, he turns to their leader, waiting for her signal to continue with their business.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.