Watch
61 - 66
DISPLAYED
THREADID

The Howl

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    B
    Breaker

Breaker sets a steady gaze on Wukong, assured that all matters are settled for now, "Move out Wukong. We have a job to do now and much more to do later. Tell Johnny the direction and let's get this shit done."

P
    Prax

Wukong pauses for a moment, nods to Snow and then flips around and begins walking backwards in a northerly direction while facing Johnny and Breaker. "Ok, here's the game plan while I'm in charge. That is when no one's actively trying to kill us," he looks to Johnny first.

"Johnny, I want you front and center, in plain sight at all times. If at all possible to my immediate left. No running off to find a perch, I want our new friends to see you because from this point on we are all trans-fucking-parent. We have nothing to hide, except for that which I have your assurance will remain hidden," Wukong says speaking rather rapidly. He then looks to Breaker and continues speaking without missing a beat, still walking backwards.

"You have it easy, just be your big, beautiful self, keep to my right and glare occasionally like you've been doing all evening. Moving forward I expect a bit of hostility from everyone we encounter, which may even mean trash talk, posturing, growling and baring of fangs. Don't react to any of it. As long as they're just talking we don't give a damn. We are stone and their words are the meaningless babblings of small children."

"I don't care if they're talking about our mothers, our sisters or our packmates. If they really insist on being pricks we'll get them back in spades later, but no fighting tonight over insults. If it gets to be too much for you, walk away, but make sure to stay where you can be seen."

"If it comes up and someone takes a swing at me, let them. I'm fair game. You'll probably even enjoy watching me get my face smashed in. I know I would if our positions were reversed," Wukong says with a grin. "Of course if they're gonna throat me or if I call for help, by all means save my pitiful life! On the other hand, if anyone attacks either of you, I'm done talking because they just made the biggest fucking mistake of their miserable, soon to be over life, am I right? Right. I'm willing to take a punch or two for the sake of diplomacy, you two are off limits though and perfectly free to ventilate the interiors of our aggressors in whatever manner best suits your skills."

"And that's pretty much all I have to say about that," Wukong says. He then looks at Johnny again. "First order of business, we need to find the old woman again, which means this is now your show, mi compadre. Though, keep in mind she's not prey, we don't want to ambush her, just talk."

E
    Evil Empryss

There's hope for him yet, Keys thought as she listened to Wukong lay out the plan as the three men walked away. Now she could relax and turn her attention to more pressing matters.

"We get de den settled now, an' get someting to eat, sÃ* Hefa?"

"I can keep my cool if that's what the mission calls for," Johnny replies gruffly, a hint of resentment in his voice. He begins walking North to where the elder Uratha woman had last been seen. "Why do you want to find the old hag, anyway?".

"Yep. Let's go check out our new digs and hope no one or no thing has decided to squat there already."

Snow slips into the wolf skin and sets an easy pace toward the quarry.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The two groups split up.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.