61 - 68
DISPLAYED
Under the Milky Way Tonight

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"I'm good," West replied. "I think Tick Tock Jr. tried to wrap me in Geas, but that was it. Other than this," he said, toeing a pile of metal flakes and dust.

"I'll have to tell you about the things that gun made it through with me, sometime," he added.

Closing his eyes for a few seconds, West opened them. "You know what's funny? We must have gotten that right pretty quickly. I haven't touched the Time stream."
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh quirks an eyebrow. "I am not following. What are you talking about "touched the Time stream"?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West gave her a puzzled look. Had she forgotten Brenda and Avalon? "You know... I didn't have to... rewind. He could do it, too," he looked at Niles.

He shrugged. "I just figured we'd each do it a few times. I didn't... not even once. Means we got it right."
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh frowns, looking at Niles. "That doesn't mean he didn't do it. You know, that just creeps me out that you guys can do shit like that. How will I ever know if you've done it to me or not?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

"I wouldn't do that to you, unless you had been hurt," West said as he knelt down to touch the remains of his Sig.

FateSpinners. Soul. The German. Hephaestus. Kaa. Madeleine. What is it we say? Do Not Have Preferences.

West sighed.

"As if I just keep using do-overs until I get one of our wonderful arguments or amazing silences," he said softly.
    Nimbus

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh sighs, looking around. "I could be doing other amazing things with you if you didn't argue so much."

She walked over to Shorty, checking his pulse to make sure he was stable and then did the same with Longhand and Niles. "All right, I think it's back-up time. I am getting tired. I need to release these spells soon."

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West stood up, with a look of curiosity, embarrassment, and a touch of the speculative expression he wore when evaluating a scenario. It quickly faded as he nodded to her request for back-up.

"Kai, can you call the Magister? See what he wants us to do?" West asked as he took off his blazer and begun wrapping the clock and it's parts.
    Nimbus

K
    Kai

Kai whistles innocently as he motions to West so he can look at the soulstone.
    "I'm going to guess it's his" looking down at Niles "but to the winner go the spoils. At least we will be able to stave off paradox in our humble abode now, if the consillium doesn't order it to be given to them."

In the basement area, you also find what looks to be an almost completed Doomsday clock, several books written in some form of shorthand and scribbled notes, and a door that opens to a brick wall.

((Making assumptions here))
    West does the postcog that he originally came here for, and as he would expect, the event of the mage escaping has been completely erased from the records of time.

A final decision is made to turn the tick-tock man over to Undrichmann, to have the Consillium hold him accountable for his actions.

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.