Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Eva out and about

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Her lip curls in distaste.

Yes... Go down a few streets and make a left. The music is audible from many streets away, and there is always a crowd outside Asylum. You shouldn't miss it. she murmurs, walking back the way she came as she talks, not liking the unbalanced vibe she is getting off of him.

Anton's obscene grin wormed lips over prominent teeth, parodying the strangers reaction for a moment before sliding back into its rightful place. He walks behind her for a moment, whispering throatily.

"Obliged, Wallflower. You miserly with your words, but your charity's to the point. That's a quality I can take my hat off to. Walk as Grandeur now."

The Haunt slinks off in the direction given, straightening his tie as he weaves between automobiles. Mercy if there weren't more cars than should be these nights.
    Amelita Cardoso|Striking Looks •• (Curvez)|Presence ••• (Miss Thang)|
    |BP •|Vitae 5/10|Slave of the Ordo Dracul|

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani steps out from behind one of the cars, blocking Anton's path. She folds her arms across her chest and narrows her eyes slightly, giving him a once over before speaking.

"You are not seriously considering going into claimed domain to sate your hunger before you have met the proper authorities are you? You don't seem to have been Kissed yesterday so I will give you the benefit of the coubt and assume you are not that stupid."

Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Anton's face gleams back, unchanging as he straightens his tie for the second time in as many minutes. His serpentine drawl buzzes a low drone as he explains himself.

"Now that's a whale of a conclusion to be jumping to. Ignorance personified. In spades. Sate my hunger? Filled my stomach outside county lines. See, I seek Elysium. Rhyme 'n reason dictate I might find something along that line near the Rack, or at least word of it. Bound to run into something resembling 'Proper Authorities' there. Would that be you?

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani quirks an eyebrow. "Truly? So, wetting one's whistle before seeking Elysium means something other then eating where you come from? Or do you think I am just deaf and blind?"
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Anton's brow shifts, lending the shape of disdain to his normally detached expression.

"That don't sound much like the benefit of the doubt to me. Yeah, I wanted to present myself with my Sin slaked. Lest it take ahold of this burdensome sinner when he explains himself to those who matter."

The Haunt brings up a gnarled hand, displaying the markings of ink and the ragged extremitys where fish have sampled his slumbering flesh.

"I can count the Damned I've met this last tenyear on one this hand right here, I don't want to take any chances."

Eva blinks, just a few yards down the sidewalk when her beast jumps again, she turns, watching the exchange.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani shakes her head. "Well then, I guess that's gonna be a problem. Because you don't get to sate anything here without speaking to the proper authorities. Unless of course you want to make a bad name for yourself right off the bat."

She turns and looks at the woman who'd given the man the directions in the first place.

"I don't recognize you either. You new too?" She shakes her head. "Lord Yama, where are they all coming from?" She mumbles to herself.

She turns back to Mr. Fishbait. "I'm Sheriff Naetesh, I can take you to whomever you need to talk to. Both of you. Come with me and we'll get the 'family' names in the car."
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Anton nods slowly, his sloping smile rocking back and forth as empty eyes shift from the belligerent Sheriff onto the wallflower then back agin.

"A Sheriff? Well it's a lucky coincidence you were here to lay rest to such brazen law-flouting, isn't it, Sheriff? I'll come with you. Get the formalities gone. Here's hoping the worm don't go a-squirm."

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani rolls her eyes. "Oh yes, it's coincidence that I just happen to be doing my job. Let's go."

She turns and heads for her car parked a dew blocks away. As she hits the button to unlock it, she opens the passenger side door for the woman. "Ladies first." She says with a smile.

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread