Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
There Came a Rapping ((Attn: Pryderi))

~Narration~

As Pryderi settles in for a long night of sleep, there comes a rapping against his wall, almost as if someone is quietly knocking against it. As he wakes, he starts to hear a whispering voice, almost non-existent in its own way, but deep, and raspy.

What are you trying to do get one of ours sent to foster care? Who are you to even attempt such vulgarity on the masses with no concerns what your actions will do. Do you wish the Masters to come back and take us all away including your pressus Billy? You need to think about what it is you do from now on.....

Hearing the voice sent a shiver down Pryderi's spine, not at all sure about all this. Looking towards the wall, feeling all kinds of stupid, he replies, "Who are you and who is Billy?" his voice trying to hide the fear creeping up on him.

I am the one sent to those Lost by the Seasons to ask WHY....Billy the boy you claimed to know......the boy you were almost sent to jail for. So it is asked of you why do you draw attention to yourself, to the boy? To the rest of us.....

Then in a rush of wind the Candle goes out and the presence leaves the room.

That kid from the bar? Pryderi thought. "I was only trying to help him," he said out loud, his bare chest rising and faling slightly faster than he wanted. "And I don't tell me about the Masters, they took fourteen years of my life!"

In an attempt to calm himself, he whispers the next line.

"I was only seeking the help of those like me, some camaraderie with those who know what I've been through..."

However, the presence had gone along with light, and Pryderi was alone, again. Moving to the bathroom and turning the light on, he washed his face in cold water. Staring into the mirror, he read the words his Keeper once scribed into his chest and began to weep.

Closed Thread