Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ace and Reed at the Haven

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Ace rolls up to his haven, parking the beast in the mini garage and making room for Reed's bike as well.

This is the place. It really is good to see you man. he grins.

D
    Dinale

Reed pulls aside Ace, turning off the engine and making a quick around around him, "Thanks, strange as it sound, I'm glad not everything has changed."

"Thanks again for letting crash at your place."

Hey no worries man, weird shit has been goin' on lately, cant have enough friends... he grins, lightly punching him in the arm as boys do, and as Ace used to back in the day.

Home sweet home. he grins, leading him inside the warehouse is spacious an entire corner devoted just to big couches, a wall to his computer equipment. There is a hole in the concrete that leads down to his own room, and the back wall features three keypad locked doors for anyone staying with him.

Take your pick man, they're all empty.

D
    Dinale

Reed nodded.

"Weird Shit? Like what?" he queried as he took the moment to examine Ace's haven. Each time he looked, his eyes pause a moment at each foreign device, trying to make sense of it - computers, random devices, and other electronics that Reed could not understand the use.

He took a seat on one of the couches, saying "I'll take the left one."

"You may need to speed me up with current affairs."

Ah, fucking Kindred killin' plants and stuff, weird weird shit... I'm sure it'll give you somethin' to do. He watches Reed look around, sensing his total bewilderment.

You got it, that's the nicer one. inside is a deep comfy bed, there are no windows. There's a safe bolted into the concrete floor, a gun rack, a TV and a small desk. The room is about 16x16 feet. It is mostly bare but the walls are painted black. On the desk is a small stereo. There is also a chair for the desk.

He opens the door for his friend.

LIke... technological affairs? Got you covered buddy... Tell me, how'd you get put in torpor?

D
    Dinale

"Yeah, that what I'll need these nights something to do, or else this old noggin starting brooding." Reed joked, yet he was indeed interested, he'll probably look into it after he has his affairs in order.

"And the dices roll in my favor," He grins, as he looks at his new room, which was more than he would've if he tried it on his own. He whistles his appreciation. "Yes, the new technology but also the stuff with the Kindred - time spend of torpor had made me ignorant of today's ways."

"I was place in torpor by orders of the Prince," Reed began, "And it was my greedy sire's fault for allowing her vice overcome her senses."

Im sure there's plenty to do around here. He grins.

Glad you like it, I try to make it so if I have a coterie we feel safe ... You can put all your own decor and crap in there, if you plan on hangin out a while. he comments, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Sires... Felt like I was babysittin' mine at the end too... Well, nice to see you walking among the 'living' again. Well just ask, I'm here a lot, I can work from the computer out there. You can ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer, my mouth still gets me in a lot of fuckin' trouble so I dont know if you want to listen to me. he snorts.

D
    Dinale

"I'll assume that Freddrick still the prince? What about the others? Who holds what position? And the covenants? I know the state of affairs with the Carthians since I was at their meeting. But what about the others - crone, invictus, and sanctum? Are they playing nice as it were? Anyone of interest popping out lately?"

It was like dam was holding the question that were lingering before now gushing out. Yet, that wasn't completely so - since he use to be part of the Invictus - those teaching of gaining information for possible use was ingrain into him. He stopped and looked sheepish.

"And what was that television looking thing?"

Yep... Word on the street is that he snapped his own sherrif's neck the other night at Elysium for Friday the 13th. He didnt like what she said and he broke her neck. He thought they were mocking him by holding a circus theme.

Ah hell... Lancea... Well there's new kids in town, no one of particular interest, there are tons of new Kindred arriving that arent even getting acknowledged cause everyone is running all the hell over trying to find these wacked out plant people.

What... The actual television? Or the fuckin' wall of computers.
    He grins widely.

D
    Dinale

"Hmph, sounds like him." His comment on the prince. "I see.. but does make me worry about all these new influx of Kindred."

"Killer plants - sound like a Saturday night horror B-movie" Reed said, "Is there any clues where they came from? Or any patterns? Or an area in which they been known to attack? But, that does remind me to meet with the Seneschal to get acknowledgment. A chore."

"Fuck.. those are computers? I could not even tell which was the television and computers. Heh, the days from when that company.. Apple was it? introduced their home computer." His eyes looking toward the direction of the computer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread