Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Searching for Leads

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Spells Active: Sybil's Sight

"Me and some friends of mine are doing a little investigation of our own into what's been going on around here. Fucking cops can't be bothered, right? Where did you see the stranger, and where was the last place you saw your friend Paul?"

~RIP-TIDE~

Rip crawls out from under the car and goes to the back to the end of the Woody and places some stuff inside and looks to see what Ollie is up too and where he seemes to be headed now

s
    something random

Doctor Roberts picks a spirit and asks it
    "A creature resembling with sharp claws has been attacking people here can you tell me anything about it?

K
    Kai

Most of the spirits seem uncommunicative but one particularly strong spirit of malice takes notice of Doc Roberts question
    "I feed on the fear it's created. What benefit would I have by alerting you to what or where he is?"

s
    something random

I am going to stop this thing with or without your help, if you help me I'll help you find a new source of essence that does not involve harming others.

K
    Kai

It almost taunts you.
    "I can't wait until you find it. It comes from the south, only when the light has faded. Your reaction alone" It snarls at you "will be beautiful"

K
    Kai

((Are you guys opposed to skipping ahead to the evening? If so, what are you doing?))

~RIP-TIDE~

Night had come and the chill was seeping in, he put on a long sleeve T and started to put everything away. Today had been a total bust

Ollie
    Ollie

PRE

The lights in the skatepark flick on, bathing the area in cold white light and casting shadows in the bowls. Ollie sits at the edge of a bowl, one of the few remaining people in the park. The bums hadn't said much, besides that their friend Paul was missing. He wasn't able to get anything but that. He's just hoping the others were more successful.

K
    Kai

The night sets on, the park begins to clear, especially fast it seems, and the chill in the air seems a little cooler than normal. If it seemed a little eerie during the day, it was a Stephen King novel at this point, especially on the southern end of the park.

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread