Mrs. Scotts to her home to find a message waiting for her. Some idiot had tried selling guns in her turf. The gang he tried to sell to happened to want to impress her, so they caugth him and wanted her to deal with him.

She didn't smile. She just pulled a pistol at random and went to the location mentioned.

There he was, a little black kid, beat up.

"You have angered me sir. You have entered into my domain, and tried to do my business. You are fortunate that I don't want to kill you. You are unfortunate in that I am very angry." She pulled the pistol out.
A baby eagle. It will do she thought, examining the Israeli pistol.
"Now you might wonder why I am angry." Mr. Lopez, obeying her mental instructions, brings a pillow, and places it on his lap.
"I am curious, have you ever heard of the concept in therapy, of hitting a pillow? It was all the rage back in the 1950s. You'd take a pillow, much like the one that's laying on your lap, and punch it as hard as you could. It would help releive frustration." She daintily punches the pillow, although he isn't releived too much.
"You see, i don't think it works well for me. I'm still quite angry. Do you have any ideas on how I could release some of my anger?"

"You could let me go and go to church or something."
[color=white:jxtugucq]Mrs. Scotts smiles at the boy. "No, I think I have a better idea."
She shoots the pillow, almost emptying the clip as he screams hysterically.
"Shh shhh shh. Calm down. See, no harm at all." She takes off the remains of the pillow, showing a tight circle between his legs where the bullets went through the chair. Though his jeans are a little nicked, no blood comes forth.
"I feel so much better." She takes a deep breathe, before untying one of his hands. Her superior strength allows her to gain control of his hand. "But now my friend, you must be punished for your transgressions." She slams the his right trigger finger into the gun barrel, and uses the last bullet.

"Boys, whenever you aren't busy, I have a reward for you." She says to the gangbangers. "If you make sure he gets out of town alive."
[/color:jxtugucq]