Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Networking

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

This thread will continue here

D
    Dinale

From his seat, Reed watch a figure arrive at the spot on a crotch rocket, he moved his dip from the right side of his mouth to the left, before standing up to greet the newcomer. "Sup, Ace."

Yo Reed. How's life?" Ace grins, tugging off his helmet and setting on the seat of The Beast.

D
    Dinale

Reed walks over toward Ace - holding his hand out, "[color=brown:vb3bxsbb]Same as it before they place me in torpor. Now I'm just crawling out of the gutter. What about you? How's your requiem been treating you?"[/color:vb3bxsbb]

Eh not bad, you got a place to stay?" he asks, having a couple extra rooms at his warehouse that can be totally locked down, so even those within the haven are safe from eachother if need be.

D
    Dinale

Reed smiled, "Nope, just awoken a couple nights ago as it were."

"
    Anyways, there was a reason why I called you here - and I'm glad that you still had that system operational - and I was wondering if you wanted to join me in a coterie? I have another dude that a bit bruja aggressive but he's cool for the most part." Reed moved the dip in his mouth, "And I know you're the guy to turn to for info. Which in these nights I'm lack of."

Ah... Well I dunno man, gotta think about that, he frowns just slightly in thought.

But hey, while we're figuring this out I got a couple spare lockdown rooms if you want one...

D
    Dinale

"Thanks, I'll take one, if you're offering.[color=white:n064dmv9]" He replied, then returning on the coterie subject,[/color:n064dmv9] "Hey, I thought it would be beneficial for the both of us, but do what you feel is comfortable, man.[color=white:n064dmv9]"

"[color=brown:n064dmv9]So, still playing the guitar?
    "
    [/color:n064dmv9][/color:n064dmv9]

No I think it might be great Reed, but its been a long long time buddy... Let's get you settled and then see how it goes eh? he grins.

Hell yeah, was thinking about getting a band back together, you remember Speedball? My old band?

D
    Dinale

Reed nodded, "Sure, I got no problem with that."

"Speedball," He looked surprised, "I thought you were still with the band..[color=white:xg4o6kjv]" [/color:xg4o6kjv]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread