Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Daeva Party at Club Asylum

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Mariel has made arrangements with Cozette for a demonstration partner, and has paid her fees in full.

She has interviewed several potentials, using a quite long list of questions, to make sure that the person is in good health, does not work in any law enforcement or other prohibited category, and that they are experienced in the scene and will be able to not just tolerate, but enjoy the pain Mariel will be dispensing.

Finally, she has worked with her subject over a period of several days to ensure that everything will go smoothly and to earn Cozette's seal of approval. She has also checked the room over for hidden cameras or microphones, and everything looks good.

The very last thing she does is get phone contact information from Twist for all the Daeva known to her, so that Mariel can inform each one planning to attend that they need to arrive well-fed, and to answer any questions they might have about the event.

Mariel then chooses her outfit carefully, deciding on skin-tight black leather low-rise pants and a black form-fitting low-cut leather vest that shows off her cleavage and her lower stomach and back area. She wears no bracelet or necklace, but a cat-o-nine tails whip has been secured to her belt on the right side, ready for easy access. She slides into 6-inch-high spiked heel pointy-toed shoes in a shiny black patent leather, and admires their effect.

Mariel styles her red hair a'la Sarah Palin. The silver handcuff dangle earrings she'd worn earlier in the week complete her ensemble.

She piles all her gear into a small suitcase on wheels,being sure to include the CD's she'll be using later, and heads to the club. Once there, she prepares her player subject, and sits back in a quiet corner, enjoying the scene ambiance as she waits for her sister and brother Daeva to arrive.

T
    T

Aimée had naturally chosen her outfit several days before the party actually started: a black leather cocktail dress, which sat tight on her body, highlighting what there was. There were some slits all over the dress, which took away from the formal style and showed much of her skin. Her hair was open to flow over her shoulders and she put on blue lipstick to go with the blue leather collar she wore around her neck.

As she arrived at the club and entered, she found Mariel and walk towards her with a smile on her face. "Ah, good evening Mariel. I'm so glad that we could see each other again - especially if it's under such pleasant circumstances."

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

With his shaggy hair, beard, and moustache, Lenny was not your typical pretty Daeva. His nice but disheveled and mismatched clothing hung on his large, well-muscled frame well, and he entered Asylum with curiosity. He had not been at Court and this would be the first he saw of his family and they him.

He had met Arnould at the Carthian meeting, and that had at least given him the reassurance that he himself wasn't the most un-Daeva of Daeva.

Lenny immediately homed in on the predators near the back and he approached, takin the both in. "I'm Lenny," he said with a nod.

"That's fucking hot," Lenny told the redhead as he eyed her attire. From Lenny, with his casual air of authority, it seemed like a stamp of approval more than a compliment or come-on.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Mariel welcomed Aimee with that odd sort of hug you often see society ladies engage in, where barely any of their bodies actually touch, perhaps just an arm and hand to the back making contact with flesh. I like your dress, she said sincerely.

The collar, not so much, she thought, with some amusement. Wonder if she knows that's part of the subby-girl dress code here?

Mariel freezes for a split second. Or....maybe she DOES know?!? She smiled brightly at Aimee.

Mariel then looked over at Lenny, who she hadn't met at court. Must have used his super-Daeva powers to get in, she decides, looking askance at his clothing. How on earth did you get in? , she asked. You're not complying with dress code! They're usually pretty strict about that, which is why it was specified on the invitation. I'm Mariel, by the way, she said, extending a beautifully manicured hand.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny smiled, and pulled an object from the cargo pocket of his silk blazer.

"I'm wearing a mask," he said, showing it to her.

He took Mariel's outstretched hand and simply shook it. He turned to the other woman and gave her a curious look. She had that pseudo-repressed look often found in the Invictus.

Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Mariel is pleased. VERY nice! she says, smiling at Lenny with full high-wattage intensity.

PRE

Argent strode in like he owned the place. Owning it, be that a phrase, shirt, locale, or person, was something Argent did well. Perhaps he didn't do it so well, but if you thought that? You didn't belong. Period. Which was an odd quality for someone who wasn't that forceful of a personality, but his unflappable confidence in himself gave that impression, nonetheless.

He wore a pseudo military jacket, knowing full well it looked like something the recently dead Jacko would have worn. Honestly, he'd been tempted to wear a silver glove, but had ditched the idea at the last moment. Argent hated his tactile impressions to be... diluted. He proceeded with 'Plan A' for finding Daeva: look for the pretty people. It led him straight to a concentration of Beasts. Despite the terror, he owned the walk up.

"Good evening," he said in his usual drawl. "You're charmed, I'm sure. Who's," he nodded toward the sub, "is that? And can I kill some time with it since it seems I'm a bit early?"

He remembered Aimee from Court, he just didn't realize she was like that. He should have known, actually, considering the way she had presented her leg for his inspection... just as good chattel should have. Pity if she had been looking for a Master at Court and he had missed the signal.
    Attached Images

Mariel pressed her lips together tightly to keep from laughing out loud. Well, I guess I'll find out more about Aimee, she thought, trying valiantly not to let her expression give everything away.

He's talking to you, Aimee, she whispered out of the side of her mouth.

Let the fireworks begin.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina enters, covered from the top of her neck to past her ankles in a beautiful 19th century party dress. It was perfectly tailored to her, and the black, off black, and silver trim looked positively stunning. Accentuating it was the silver mask with the ebony rod holding it in place. She approaches the group, and curtsies.
    "good evening."

Yes, how on earth did he get in? Well, makes the real Daeva look better in comparison. "Good evening Lenny, I'm Aimée." That had to suffice.
    Speaking of real Daeva: Argent drew her attention the moment he came in. She had to admit, after the little game at Club Inferno she liked to pass the control now and then and he seemed interested - he shouldn't that this was the norm, though.
    She gave Mariel a really? look, which was sarcastic, but not without sympathy before she got a bit closer to Argent. "Kill some time, kill someone else - whatever you want." A playful look graced her face, as Regina came. Now, that's so last century! She turned a bit away from Argent. "Good evening, Regina."

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread