Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
171 - 177
DISPLAYED
Daeva Party at Club Asylum

Kaze texts Crystal
Jul 16, 2021 - Jul 20, 2021
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Regina's treats made Aimée curse the blush of life - the pain was intense, almost unbearingly so as she got hit at her ankle. This is why I usually care to stay on the dealing end. Well, at least she won't have those urges to be a sub for a long time.

And then Mariel was making Regina stop; Aimée was getting a bit reliefed, since she didn't enjoy that much pain, but Jésus-Christ, Mariel really reached for that recognition among others. She would've laughed at Mariel's struggle for praise, if some small part inside of her didn't remind her that she wasn't really different. Aimée sighed.

Regina Pia

PRE

Regina shakes her head. "Thank you, but I think that this is not something I should focus on."

As you wish, said Mariel to Regina. If you should change your mind, please do let me know, I like teaching. She hands Lady R. a card with cell phone information.

On her way back to Twist, she glides by Lenny's seat at the bar. So what's up? she asked quietly, raising one eyebrow quizzically. Are you not having a good time?

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny smiled gently at Mariel's question, and it was not the amused or flirtatious smiles she had seen from him before. He leaned forward, closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply, before opening them and speaking again.

"Childe, I still smell the daystar on your skin... and I'd wager you can remember the warmth of the sun's kiss. For some, we only have faith in the knowledge that we once felt it. Our memories of it have faded as an infant forgets his mother's womb," Lenny trailed off as his eyes took on a faraway look.

He re-focused them on Mariel and smiled again. "So I'm not trying to be a jackass when I don't answer your question... and I'm not trying to be patronizing, when I say that explaining some things would be like telling a child there is no Santa Claus or Easter Bunny."

"But thanks for asking," he added with wink.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Maybe, sometime....I can help you remember, said Mariel without her usual flirtatiousness, taking Lenny's hand in hers and placing a single kiss in the palm.

Then she turned gracefully and made her way back to Twist.

And suddenly everyone was somewhere else. Aimée tried to make eye contact with Jay, not yet saying anything, but looking at him in a way that makes words unneeded.

Narration:

Seeing her look, and looking around without result for Argent, Jay lets Aimée down and gives her one of tami's spare outfits to wear.

Things start to wind down, and in short order people - kindred and otherwise - head out into the night.

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread