DISPLAYED
(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 9 of 19 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge slowly made her way down the stairs into court just like she did countless times before. There was a calm sense of satisfaction at counting the number of familiar steps in the same club's basement. It allowed her some measure of confidence in her surroundings to be somewhere that was known. However, there was one thing that was different and that was the sheer number of people, which she could only assume meant that kine were present as well.

Pausing at the base of the stairs she wasn't sure who wall was present and listened with Cerberus at her side, her cane already given to the cloak room attendant. There was someone she had hoped to meet tonight, but he hadn't been in court lately so she wasn't even sure he would be there now. She quietly entered the room and listened for someone that she could approach or perhaps to be approached herself.

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner watched as the Heirophant of the Crone Entered the court. Time to Danse again," Conner thought as he made his way over to the Blind Haunt, Cheyenne of course following behind.

"Good Evening Heirophant Dirge." Conner said politely. "I do not believe we have been properly introduced. I am Hound Greyson of Citrus Heights."

I honestly can't remember if Dirge and Conner have met before. So if they have... Derp I'm an idiot...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When Dirge walks down the stairs, bells ring in Chris' head. Him, the Hierophant and Ajax were in court. That was, as far as he knew, the whole covenant complete.

So he made his way over to Dirge. Chris mentally sighed when Conner was there first. But he showed no annoyed emotions on his face.

'Hierophant Dirge.' He said with a respectful voice while he bowed. He knew she couldn't see him, but others who could see knew now he showed great respect to her.

'And Hound Greyson.' He bowed again, though less deeper this time. 'Both a good evening.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*The news of Hall's death is a shock to Ciara; it was the first she had heard of the unfortunate event. He was one of the more level headed Carthians, and she would greatly miss his calming effect on the other Kindred. She's quiet for several minutes, taking in the loss of a fellow Carthain, and trying to form a satisfactory answer to the man's question.*

That is... unfortunate; Hall was a well respected member of the Movement. Any loss is one we can ill afford at the moment. As for what to do with the information?

I would suggest going to the Prince with it. I don't want anything going through Stamford unless it's benign city business. If he asks why you came straight to him, tell him you felt it best to report directly to him in the absence of a proper Sheriff.

Ask if Culler has briefed him on what happened; he'll no doubt have put a self-serving spin on it if he's had the chance to inform the Prince first. If not, give him your side of the events. Try to keep it as factual as possible; the Prince is rather good at detecting exaggerations, but put a slightly positive spin on it for the Movement so he doesn't think you're being too honest.

I'll make sure the rest of the city knows of Hall's loss, and the dangers at the Bypass. You just put the best spin on all this you can to the Prince; this could well be the first real progress we've had to reversing the Prince's opinion of the Movement.
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Dirge

"Mister Greyson good evening," Dirge said with a warm smile. "It is good to meet you. It sounds like you have a very interesting job there. I bet it keeps you quite busy. Was there something that I could help you with or did you wish to talk?"

When her covenant-mate spoke Dirge turned and acknowledge him warmly. "Ajax good evening. You have been well I hope?"

Victoria

Victoria exited her office and looked around the evening's court. She noticed Ciara in council with another and watched her for a short moment before turning to scan the rest of the room.

Then she noticed the Keeper. Making her way over to Martha, Victoria smiled slightly as she approached the other woman.

"Good evening Keeper Villiers. I didn't have a chance to properly congratulate you on your appointment. Congratulations."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha was taken aback by Victoria...her attention had initially been drawn to The Stairs and Dirge. She had watched, fascinated, as Dirge showed graceful command of the Dreaded Stairs, then how Dirge had suddenly attracted the eager attentions of the Men folk. Leaning on her cane tiny Martha had watched Dirge and her impromptu retinue with wide eyed interest.

Martha's eyes went even wider when the stunning Seneschal spoke to her! Bright and eager now in her every gesture, Martha bobbed a very respectful curtsy to Victoria, gripping hard at her cane, trying equally hard not to stare at the Seneschal's legs or shoes, Martha replied, very eagerly, very excited; "Good evening, Seneschal Stamford! Thank you, ma'am! Congratulations to you also! I hope, Seneschal, that you are well this evening!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you. You're too kind," Victoria said with a smile. "Things have indeed been well. I hope they have gone well you for too. Has the position been what you expected so far? Do you have any plans for the place yet or are you still taking it all in?" The Seneschal asked genuinely interested.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

OOC

Chris raises an eyebrow, but then gives himself, in his thoughts, a big facepalm. 'Oh I'm sorry Hierophant. My name is Chris Wooding. I sent you a message a while ago. Though I've met Mister Ajax, he is in court as well.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Martha Villiers

PRE

look at the eyes...not the shoes....Martha grips tight to her cane as she talks eagerly to Victoria, all wide eyed respect and cheeriness; "Ah, Seneschal! The role is most fascinating! I have no immediate plans to alter the style of the Elysia..though, I may once I have a greater command of the terrain! How do you feel about a genteel and regal Palm Court aesthetic, ma'am? For the present, Seneschal, I desire to do my very best for The Prince and those in his Domain!" a wide eyed smile, leaning hard on her cane "...and aim to execute my duty and role as best as I am able! Or rather, even exceed that, where possible! I understand it is a role you held too, ma'am! I should be glad of any advice you felt I deserved to be alerted too! It will, without doubt, be sound and worthwhile!" Martha seemed very eager to listen to Victoria, her words and respect seem sincere "Of course, ma'am, naturally: you may rely on my support in your own endeavours too!" Martha cannot help but steal another furtive glance to Victoria's shoes...then a bashful look back to Victoria's eyes...Martha is clearly very impressed by Victoria and is ready to listen to her.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

"Thank you for the advice and I would just like to say that I am sorry about Mr. Hall's demise. I know that you were both members of the Movement during some dark times for it in this city and had to deal with those issues together. He was a damn fine example of a Carthian and the Movement is worse off for his loss." It was hard for Thomas to come up with the proper words but they are genuine.

"I should probably inquire about an audience with the Prince. I've never met him before, is there a certain procedure I need to follow?" Being told to speak with the Prince was probably the last thing he expected and the last thing he wanted to do. He preferred to stay away from the "Flagpole" and in many ways he still thought like the Captain he'd been during the war, doing what needed to be done and avoiding the "Brass". Now the Prefect was asking him to tell his story to a Prince who wasn't really that friendly to the Movement. Personally he'd rather face down a Tiger tank, at least he knew how to deal with that.

Ajax

Ajax saw Dirge arrive and thought about asking her about how preparations were going for the Circle's next celebration but decided against it when first that Mr. Greyson guy and then that Chris the Circle dude both approached her. Maybe another time he thinks as he forms a question for Jillian. "You've been around here for awhile, what's your opinion on the major players?"

Page 9 of 19 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... Last
Closed Thread