Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 4 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Leonard "Lenny" Pope

PRE

Lenny smiles at Ciara and his eyes slide over to her company, giving her a small wink and a speculative raise of the eyebrow. Where he might have failed it looked as if the Ventrue was as predatory in her own way when it suited her and was her 'type'.

No more response was given though and he kept his distance to let her continue with her entertainments but the next arrival also demanded his attention. He too noticed Thomas and drifted over behind Chris, eyebrows furrowing as he looked down at the maimed man's sleeve. Since the other man had already asked the obvious, Lenny simply gave them both a nod of greeting and waited to hear the reply.
    Leonard "Lenny" Pope
    Ob 2 mask of tranquility
    presence 4 "casual confidence"
    Vitae 4

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods, motioning for Jillian to join her in one of the alcoves off to the side of the main Court area.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

Jillian follows the beautiful woman with the powerful monster off to a private alcove. "Thanks for speaking with me Harpy Maskelyne" Jillian said. "Just curious about the Movement. I heard a bit about in back in New York and it sounded like something I might be down with. Would you mind telling me a little bit about it?" Jillian thought she probably should have asked one of the junior members of the movement but better to start at the top being as the underlings tend to not fully understand what a group is about.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods eagerly to Conner Greyson, leans on her cane and...smiling...makes a small hand gesture as if to say...lead on, please "Of course, sir! I will happily talk, sir!" another smile...Martha stands a bit more erect, getting her cane ready to walk with. And will be seemingly happily, quietly, led to wherever private area of the Elysium Conner intends...nodding happily to Thomas as she sees him while en route.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner walks back to the area where his chair was and bows his head. "Congratulations on your appointment. May I introduce my ghoul, Cheyenne. This is Keeper Villiers, or honorable host."

Cheyenne, the ghoul in the red mask, bows deeply to the new Keeper.

"I would like to invite you to come to my haven for a drink, and a private conversation about our mutual futures."

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles, happily taking in Cheyenne's style and look and bow...she returns the bow with a polite nod. "Ah! Thank you very much, sir! Thank you...and...a good evening to you Miss Cheyenne! I do like those masks...a very interesting item of attire!" a happy smile, she seems sincere and seems most interested in Cheyenne's demeanour...and shoes and nods again to Cheyenne before turning her attention back to Conner, her smile conveys congratulations to Conner on such a polite and pretty ghoul. "A meeting? Mutual future?" she seems perplexed, leans harder on her cane...sincere, but slightly wary. "I...I would be glad to accept such a kind invite, sir, thank you. Should...should I wear a mask too, sir...for the meeting, I mean, sir?" she seems genuinely interested in whether it's a requirement, her question is neither prank nor mockery.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner smiles a small smile, Something that is a rarity for the kindred of the Shadow. "We all wear masks, it just happens that these masks are easy to see." Conner says as he places his hand under the ghouls chin and tilts her head to the side as if to display the mask. Conner's voice does not rise above his soft gravel.

"But no Keeper Villiers, you do not need to wear a Mask." Conner did leave the option open for the Gibson Girl if she wanted. "When would be the best time for you?"

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods at the wry wisdom there...nodding again as she thinks about her schedule, "My duties keep me occupied, sir...but not fully so. Perhaps we can meet towards the end of the week, sir?" a happy smile.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas saw Chris and then Lenny approach and knew that the question would be coming soon. Chris was the one to the ask it, the first and probably not the last to speak those words... what the hell happened...
    "Nasty run in with that plague dog. Regent Culler, Amos and I took her down but Michael Hall's dead and I lost a hand. It'll heal in time but until then I'm not tying any windsor knots, still it could have been far worse. It was backed up by freaks, they were human enough when we arrived but they ... changed ... into something nasty. Not those Lizard things either, something ugly and new."

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'One of us dead? As in dead-dead.' Chris was silent for a moment.

'It sounds nasty. So maybe, or hopefully, we're finally getting rid of the snake-brood-ghoul things, in some kind of bloodhunt aftermath. But now we have 'ugly and new'? Was your hand a sacrifice to make sure the ugly things have...' a small thought again '... been extinct? Otherwise I guess the city should be prepared.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 4 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread