Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1012) Eternal Court IX

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha watches Jillian chatter with excited interest...sneaks another look at the Priscus' boots...sneaks a comparative look to Ciara's too...as she glances up, Martha catches sight of Lenny on Patrol...there he was - eyeing the Kine with his cowboy hat in place!

Martha recalled Lenny very easily from the Bloodhunt...he'd been very charming...very...American! She smiled to him in sincere welcome and greeting, not wishing to distract too much from her encounter with Jillian and Co and to give Lenny time to settle in..."I am very well, thank you kindly for asking, Priscus!" Martha chirps merrily in reply to Jillian's query, wide eyed, grips her cane a little tighter than before.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Amos enters the elyseum of Avalon, wearing his usual worn out three piece costume for this kind of occasion. Not exactly top notch fashion but it does the trick.

He can't help but notice the horde of beautifull and sexy woman currently inhabiting the place. He can't help but want to socialize, seduce and feed from one of them ... before remembering the prince's taste in blood and thinking these beautifull creatures must be part of the royal herd ...

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

'Congratulations Miss Malloy! And duels are indeed a nice way to get new positions, although now you've avoided the risk to lose. A duel ended more badly with me.' Chris' thoughts go back to his first final moment.But than quickly shaked the thoughts away. This needs to stop, I'm not going to be depressed the rest of my Requiem because of one blunder.

He looks up when more Kindred enter the Court. 'Ah, the usual crowd is coming up.'
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara is silent, but smiles and nods by way of the greetings. Better to let tongues continue to waggle then interrupt; and she's quickly rewarded with the outcome of the "duel" without having to ask, as well as the identity of of the Gangrel Whip. A playful wave/waggle of the fingers to Lenny as he slips down the stairs an over to the Kine; Ciara keeps a soft smile on her face as she's content to let the conversation go where it will without her interruption.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

Jillian looked around to the other arrivals of the court. And the ones who keep themselves segragated. Dude with the Cowboy hat, dude with the masked bitch. Jillian thought for a moment before remembering had a gear she needed to get in ass... or something like that.

Jillian gives a head nod to the Harpy, "Evening Harpy Maskelyne, Did I hear right that your the Big Boss of the Movement in town?" Jillian asked.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Thomas walked down the steps to the Avalon Court wearing a basic pair of dark dress pants, a pair of dress loafers, a dark colored collared pull over shirt and an unbuttoned simple suit jacket that matched the dress pants. Taking in the collection of known and unknown Kindred he forces his devil to ignore those of the other predators in the room, he didn't really have time for it's whining tonight and he certainly wasn't in the mood for it. Losing a hand tends to put people into a sour mood.

Part of him wanted to avoid the public, to stay in his haven, leaving only to feed and nurse his injury until it was fully healed. Another part of him, the part that had won out it seemed, said that a wound earned defending a Domain was a honorable wound. Something that should matter, like his fellow Carthian's death in service of the city. Probably wouldn't, after all he was talking about vampires here, but as a Carthian he was a veteran at hitting his head against a wall in support of Lost Causes. He moves into the room, something missing at the end of his right arm.

S
    Steven

Conner Greyson

Conner has sat and admired the others and there conversations for long enough. It is time, Conner whispered something into the ear of the red masked and rose from his seated position. The Red Mask follows Conner as he makes his way over to the Keeper of the Elysium.

Conner waits to make sure that he is not interrupting anyone and says, "Keeper Villiers do you have a moment?" The Masked Enthusiast Shadow asks. The Red Masked Member of Conner's Entourage looks down at the floor. Not making eye contact with anyone, remaining polite and refined.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara turns her attention back to the large group of Kindred, smiling softly at her.* Good evening, Priscus Malloy. Yes, I suppose you could phrase my position within the Movement as such. Is there something I can aid you with, Priscus?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

S
    Steven

Jillian Malloy

"Actually yeah, if you have a bit maybe we could talk privately?" Jillian asked the leader of the Movement. After all this is what Court is for right. To build relationships with other kindred who may share the same ideals?

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When Thomas walks in court and his hand is missing, Chris' thoughts go like Oh My God, what the hell happened to that guy?

As the group he was talking to preferred private talks, Chris walks to Thomas. 'Mister O'Conner,' and he nods as a greeting, 'probably a lot people are going to ask you this tonight. But hopefully as the first one, I won't be tiring you to much... But is everything alright? How did you lose your hand?'

As in: We're kindred. Losing hands is none of our business.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

Page 3 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread