Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Oh stewardess I speak werewolf

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Sally Romanov

Sally stood just on the outskirts of the Sacramento Executive Airport and waited. She was in Full wolf and waited patiently for her brothers to arrive. The Seekers were going in to clear out a Airplane hanger at the Behest of one Ritual Master and Alpha of the Justicars.

Firebringer

PRE

It isn't long before Matthew appears, seeming to emerge from a nearby shadow. Ears and tail droop a bit lower than usual, as if he's carrying a weight that simply wasn't there before. Giving Sally a brief nod, he settles down to wait for Brandon and the new arrival.

Jordan was on his way to Gipsys when he had got the text from Matthew. He had quickly sent a reply and changed course, heading for the location the pack was meeting. He quickly stepped into an ally way and shifted into Urhan. He had been practicing in the appartment.

He ran all the way to the meeting location. Hoping and praying that tonight went well. After everything that had happened during his first change he needed a win. Something to make it seem alot better. He was afraid. He had no idea what he was getting into... still a quote by nelson mandela popped into his head.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear"

It was comferting in a strange sort of way. His thoughts racing through his head, before he knew it he was approaching the meeting point. Seeing Matthew there he smiled, he had got the right place. Looking around as he approached the pair he quickly runs into some bushes nearby.. emerging in what he would call his "Normal form" they called it something else... Hisu, yes that was it. With a new life and new responsiblitys came a whole host of jargon Jordan had to quickly learn.

A bit nervous Jordan approached the pair. Nodding to the stranger Jordan quickly shifted his gaze to Matthew.

"Hey, was on my way to the bar when you text. Thanks for giving me a trial run, I really appreciate it."

Jordan wasn't sure if he should shake hands or pat him on the back. The etiquette situation here was unknown to him. Still, he would try his best and if he got it wrong someone would tell him.
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

OOC: I should really refresh my memory before I click post. My Bad. Jordan stays in Urhan.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally sees the newcomer arrive and looks to Matthew and back to newcomer. Sally says nothing to him at first, getting his scent into her nostrils. Getting a listen to his heart beat. Sally, no Faithkeeper, the Beta of Pack ShadowSeeker looks to the new arrival, the unknown and says, <<Welcome, I am Faithkeeper of Pack ShadowSeeker. Firebringer>> She bows her head to her Alpha, <<said you would be joining us for the hunt today.>>

"Yes, Matthew was kind enough to offer me a Trial. I am Jordan." Jordan was still nervous. Over time those nerves would go but tonight was a big deal for him. He knew that and suspected the other two did as well.

Brandon arrives quietly, circling the area once before coming over to convene with the rest of them. The red furred wolf lowers his head in respect to Matthew before turning to look at the newcomer. His nostrils flared as he took in his scent as well as the sight of him.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew glances between his packmates and the newcomer. 'Glad you could make it. One of the hangars has seen some activity, and we're here to find out what's going on and clean it up.'

While waiting for that to settle, he begins walking towards the hangar, expecting the others to keep up. And of course, fire away with any questions. Sally and Brandon soon feel the familiar closeness of the mental link.

UC

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally looks to the newcomer, <<Stay Close, and keep your eyes open.>> the Ritual Master of the Pack says.

Sally feels the mental link take hold, What do we know of Jordan? Sally asked Matthew

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew's response is unusually terse as he continues on his way. *New to this world. I helped him through his change. Rahu.*

He glances back briefly to be sure the pup is doing alright.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.