Watch
11 - 18
DISPLAYED
The Bare Neccesities of Life (4Seasons)

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"oooh! That sounds great! Can Nightfall come? I know he's not spring but yeah that would be great if he could come! He likes fun a lot."
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice chuckled at the monkey's reply. "We'll see. I wanted it to be a spring thing and I'm not sure how the rest of the court would react to it."

After pausing in thought for a moment Alice finally spoke up when she came up with something. "Maybe we could go bowling or something. That could be fun, and then have a meeting after. That way people that want to come and have some fun can then the springers can leave for a short meeting."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah! That sounds awesome! Can Yata come? Me and Nightfall picked her up a bit ago, she seems pretty new to things. She really likes bowling."

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

"I don't see why you're friend couldn't come. Feel free to bring her. I may post an announcement to see if anyone else would like to come as well. Where did you meet her? She is new to the city?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Yeah, she's pretty new i think. She used to work for somebody, but now he's gone, and she's trying to find a place. SHe's staying with me until she finds a place she likes. We met her in Terri's place, she was robbing it." Al-Adin looks a bit embarrassed saying that, if the blush on his face and the scuffing of his shoe and the hand on his head are any indicators.

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice thought for a moment. She wasn't sure what to make of this news and if the fact that the new girl was found robbing Terri's place was an act of chance or if it was intended by someone else. Either way she thought it a good idea to meet the person and judge for herself what manner of person she was.

"Well, if she can find the time I'd be glad to have her, after all I would love to meet her."
    After a brief moment the elemental continue, "Did you have anything else to discuss or that you wanted to do Al? I should probably get to planning for an event if you don't. I've also got a few things I wanted to look into."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Cool! So yeah i won't bug you any more." Monkey-sized grin. "I'll talk to you later." And then he's out the door, out the lobby, down the street, up the fire-escape, over the alley and then through the looking glass on to his next act of fun.

End Scene

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread